Part 11 💀

~Shirabu P. O. V~
"TORI ARE YOU ALRIGHT, DOES YOUR LEG HURT PLS TELL ME?!"  I look to see daishou-kun running towards us,  clearly ignoring me and going straight to Tendou-san to check if she didn't break her leg when she kicked the horn owl in the stomach. "I'm fine shou ✨ just say hi to shirababe since you came and help me instead even if I wasn't hurt 😀". Daishou-kun then stopped looking at Tendou-san and walked up to me. "Srry about that shirabu 😅 and hi you know.. When uuhh.. -" . Then I whispered to her ear, "I know you get protective over her, huh?" then she blushed from embarrassment and nodded Hesatly. Well after that she turned around to go to Tendou-san but stopped, when I looked up to see her she was pissed 🤭. Then I didn't get why she was mad, it was just Tendou-san talking to a blushing ushiji- oohhh I get it 😏. So now it's daishou-kun vs Ushiwaka. "HEY SATORI TENDOU, DAISHOU SUGURU AND KEIJIRO SHIRABU WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU THREE DOING." we all turned around slowly looking at a very pissed and angry sugawara holding a pale kenma and Lev with a terrified akaashi,fukunagawa, nishinoya, yamaguchi, kageyama (ennoshita and yahaba are in the library) (Goshiki is waiting for kunimi to wake up from her desk) Something that caught my eye was that atsumu and suna weren't there. 'I'm guessing they are gonna get yelled next.' I thought then sigh.

~Sugawara P.O.V~
Now we just need those 2 foxes 😁(time skip 10mins later :D). We were on our way to the 2nd year hallway when we say 2 of our friends hanamaki and-a tomatoe toruu while eating milk bread? "Hey lets go find tsumu and Rin Rin and don't ask about her she's ok👌" makki said smiling. We ignored it of course. (T I M E S K I P A T T H E 2nd Y E A R H A L L W A Y)  I was where  the 2nd year classes were with tired besties because they are lazy af😒 when 4 people caught my eyes: a dark hair brunette and blondy girl with a grey hair and curly black hair boys. " OI ATSUMU MIYA, SUNA RIN- ooh hi osamu what are you doing here ☺️" I looked at the other twin. "Uh I'm good, meet my friend Sakusa kiyoomi." He points to the black hair boi next to him. "Nice to meet you-" I put my hand out for a greeting when "eew germs 💀" he responded. Sooo.. He's a germaphobe 😀. " Ok never mind then ✨but atsumu and suna we are gonna go 😁". "TSUMUBABEEE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT-OH FVCK I CAN'T STOP THINKING HOW HO-SHITJJEJDJDJAJNFNAJZN 😩💗" Oikawa bursted out of nowhere. "I'm guessing you fell in love with someone😒" Kenma asked while I still carried her. Then oikawa blushes in a deep red. "Oikawa-San pls calm down😅" my child tobio said when toruu was trying to. 'My baby is so helpful.😭' I thought while faking a tear. I feel like we forgot about something at the 3rd year hallway 😀.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(They Forgot they left kuroo and bokuto passed out on the floor 💀) lol hope u enjoyed 💅✨