Part 18

Sorry y'all I was thinking of making a Halloween special 😭 but I had blank ideas 🥰 so a other ship I'll be doing is matsuhana requested by Kittykpup1 thx for the idea :)). I'll probably do it in a later chapter or this one who knows 🤩
--------------------------------------------------------------
After they had time to breathe bokuto turned completely red the action he just did. 'OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!! I KISSED HER-' bokuto was cut off by a soft giggle escaping the younger. "So.. Does that mean we are... 𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘?" akaashi asked while looking down. Bokuto didn't hesitate a bit and nodded, she looks at the blushing boy and smiles genuinely. "So, do wanna hang out later with your group of friends and mine? They can get to know each other more"." that's a good idea!! "  bokuto replied excitedly. The bell suddenly rang and suddenly tendou ran into the class with snacks in her hands, while stuffing some food in her mouths. In the other side daishō try to slow her down, which she did. "So where should we meet?" keiji asked "prolly at a karaoke" bokuto said. After discussing about the hangout for a bit the bell rang once again so they both said their goodbyes and akaashi left in a quicky. 

~During lunch~
-with le girls-
"Heyy akaashi~~" oikawa turned to Kenma and akaashi who were walking towards their usual table they go to.  "Uh- hi?" akaashi greeted back in confusion. "We heard that ur dating the owl hair dude, congrats" ennoshita said didn't mind looking up from her book she was reading. '
"Thanks ennoshita-san, I also have an announcement to make as well..." akaashi said passionately so then whith that everyone faced akaashi and waited for her to speak. " well today after school anyone wanna hangout with me, bo and his friends at karaoke?". "Nicknames I see, keiji nice moves~ also yes I accept makki ur coming to" "but i-" every one else then agreed but kinda tuff to tell Kenma to join but the power from fukunaga and lev, she finally agreed.
♡ ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
~𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓲𝓼 ~
"HEY HEY HEY GUYS!!"bokuto greeted his friends. "BRO!! DID YOU DO IT?" kuroo asked him." HELL YEA BRO! We're even started dating. " bokuto said that made Every one almost choke on their food or spit their drinks out except Ushiwaka since he's in the same class with them." their is no way you actually got that pretty girl to date you.. " yaku asked in confusion.
"Well, she actually had a crush on me as well. Anyway do you guys wanna hangout with me, kaashi and her friends after school? " all of the boys agreed because they wanted to have a chance with their crushes(some boys and some of the others joined because they had nothing to d0). 'This might be my chance to get to know her better... ' mattsun thought while also thinking about  a smaller pink haired girl.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥

What the girls are wearing :

𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊