Part 10 🛐

~Bokuto P.O.V~
'I can't believe I did it ᕙ(*•̀ᗜ•́*)ᕗ.' I thought to myself or so I thought. "Did what??" keiji said. 'Even her voice is so beautiful 💗. Jesus I don't regret living. "Um excuse me.... Bokuto-san is it?.." she asked again. I looked at her while still running. "What did u accomplished?".  "I- uhhhh.... It was..  Mmm...😥😳" I couldn't say a word her confusion face is also very cute- whoever raised her they are amazing parents🛐."He accomplished on stealing u away from your friends.". " BRO U DIDN'T HAVE TO EXP-". " u didn't say anything so I thought of saying it for u, your welcome 😀". That until the red head from our class was walking towards us but when she saw us she didn't move out of the way. She didn't even look horrified. But something happened that I really didn't expect from her...

~ Akaashi P. O. V~
When bokuto-san and his friend were running away from mine who were a little close behind. I saw tendou san walking towards us but she didn't look happy.... When we got closer she clearly she kicked bokuto-san straight up on the stomach and his rooster friend nor seeing he bumped into the fallen owl. While that he let go of me, making me about to hit the solid floor but she caught me just in time. and the perfect moment Kenma leve and sho-chan were here and saw both boys on the floor unconscious. "You all got something to do with this..." Tendou said with a glare of murder.  "I- It was them who started this they took akaashi from us." Lev studders. 'Tendou is like a suga- San 2.0' I thought. And that was when she dragged kenma and carried me away and both sho-chan and Lev followed us.

~Shirabu P. O. V~
"Hey Tendou-san" I waved at the taller red head while she dragged kenma . "Shirabaabeeee 😩" she responded letting kenma and akaashi go and sho-chan bumping into Lev. "Oh your both in my class if you don't remember me know Tendou satori 😋" she said taking her hand out for a greeting From my 2 new upperclassmen friends. "I'm semi eita and this is Ushijima Wakatoshi." Semi San greets. "Nice to meet you semi-semi and ushi 😊" annnddd she starts with the nicknames 🥱. Seriously every new person she meets she gives them a nickname."TORI!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT  DOES YOUR LEG HURT PLS TELL ME!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting 💀 i got my phone taken away🐸 I'll keep posting 😋✨