Part 8✌️

I'm guessing the last update didn't make sense 🧍‍♀️ since I did it late now, well I hope this one makes a little sense. 👁👄👁 and both hinata and Tsukishima were actually fighting in the hall way of the 1year classes not 3rd years
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Suga P. O. V~
"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled walking towards the 1st year hallway. I looked around me and saw 2 beaten up boy first years 2 third years from my class looking horrified and a 2nd year boy blushing hardcore while staring at my child Ennoshita 'no one is having a crush on one of my baby crows 😡🔪' i walked up behind one of my classmates Daichi and put my hand on his shoulder. "Daichi...." he quickly turns to look at me by her looked flushed red "Y-yes suga-".then he and Asahi looked terrified a death Aura was aroun me while looking at him. "Get that baldy kohai away from her" I said while pointing at my child Ennoshita. " and if your gonna ask why, I don't want anyone falling in love with my children 🔪" I gave a death vibe. They both nodded while dragging all 3 younger boys away.

~Atsumu P. O. V~
"HEY SAMUUU!" yelled my bro's name while sunarin was following me while looking at her phone. ""Shut up tsumu! YOUR TOO DANM LOUD!" in the background I heard a groan behind samu. So I peaked over his shoulder and saw this handsome 2nd year with curly back hair and...wearing a face mask?.  "Oh meet sakusa kiyoomi.One of my friends" Then the boy turns around over hearing his name being said. " Eww germs.. Who is she and she has another germs with her....". Sakusa-kun said disgusted. DID HE JUST CALL ME AND SUN-SUN GERMS. I look over at samu if he was gonna do something but instead he laughed. 'that idiot' I thought angrily. "This is my sister Atsumu. And her friend.... Suna Rintarou" he blushed when he said suna's name." hello earth to samu r u there 😀" he then blinked then we had a small conversation when I saw a two 3rd years one with rooster hair and another one with owl hair holding akaashi and they both running away from someone." what the-" suna was cut of. " YOU OWL PRICK WITH YOUR ROOSTER HAIR FRIEND GIVE AKAASHI BACK YOU A$$ H0L3S" kenma cursed at them both while running and being followed by lev and shōhei- Chan. "What did those 2 idiots do now....." Sakusa-kun asked. "Bet it has something to do with the black hair girl bokuto-san was carrying"

-Earlier that day-

~Kenma P. O. V~
-------------------------------------------------------------
😌💅✨ the power went off where I live  🤸‍♀️ I don't know why I'm happy 😀 but hope u liked this part