Part 17

~𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍~
As class ended and it was time for a small break before class started again, I decided to go to the 3rd years hallway and go talk to him for a bit. My stomach had butterflies inside (because I wasn't ready to talk to him ofc) I slightly blushed while thinking of him; those goldish brownish eyes, that adorable childish smile...'oh I guess I'm already here.. ' I thought to myself. I felt some stares then I looked behind me and some 3rd years were looking at me, but when I noticed their stares they went back to what they were doing. I ignored it all and when I was about to open the door someone else from the classroom did. "Oh Kaashi? What's up?" it was tendou-san. "O-oh nothing much.. Just came here to... Uuh-" I was now blushing red and heard a smirk in front of me," no need to say, I already know" tendou-san then smiles at me, I smile back."OI BOKUTO!! SOMEONE IS HERE TO TALK TO YOU!!" we then heard a far 'coming!!' from the class. I then made room for tendou-san to walk pass and heard her whisper ^you got this, girl!! ^ then walked away.

-No ones POV-

Both owls stood in front of each other eye to eye none said a word or spoke. Just blushing at each other and one starting at the other to borrow a kiss from the other, while the other wanted to say what they came for. "so uhh..." bokuto spoke trying to keep his cool. "Oh yes, Thank you bokuto-san for the gift you gave me. That was very polite of you" keiji then gave bokuto a pretty genuine smile. The horned owl boi couldn't handle the prettiness from the girl in front of him then leaned in...got each other face close to the other..and their lips met. Akaashi couldn't believe what's happening, she then melted in to the kiss. On the other side with bokuto he never knew a girl with such a pretty face had soft lips, as like he wanted to stay like that forever but couldn't because they both had to take a minute and breathe.
--------------------------------------------------------------
ℍ𝕀𝕀𝕀𝕀 >:𝟛 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 😌 𝕀'𝕞 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖-
𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 :)