Part 9 🍿

-Earlier that day-

~Kenma P. O. V~
When class was over me fukunaga and akaashi were packing our stuff to meet tobio and the rest for a little hangout. "HEY KENMA-SAN are you all ready to meet up with kageyama-san and the rest 😊" lev came to our class excitedly and waited at the door. 'I swear lev your too cute' I thought to myself. Until these 2 students came into out class, they looked weird- "HELLO IS AKAASHI KEIJI WITH YOU" the guy with owl hair said with owl hair. Me obviously knowing that he wants to talk to 'kaashi told him a lie. "Srry I don't know this akaa-" "No need to lie I see he right there😌" . He points behind me and starts to walks towards her. "Um... Excuse me what do you think your doing?" I go in front to protect her. "I'm just gonna talk to her nothing new." he puts his hands in front of himself and smiles softly.  "Chill he just wants to talk to your friend, kitten~". J glare at the rooster hair guy. "That's actually a cute Nickname for you kenma-san 😁" lev said cutely after the comment the guy gave me.  I start to blush none stop "t-thanks lev...." . When I noticed that akaashi wasn't behind me anymore then looked forward then see both rooster hair and owl guy running away while holding kaashi. "THEY TOOK KEIJI-SAN!"fukunagawa shouts. Then out of speed all 3 of us follow the 2 boys.

~Tendou P. O. V~
While me and shou were walking in the hallway to give koshi her stuff cause she left in a hurry without putting her stuff back and taking her bag. I got a call from 3 people 1: Koshi 💗💅 2:makki 😌☕️✨ 3: tsumu 🤭💞🍵. So I answered koshi first since she would get mad if I didn't answer her right away 😅.
K: hey Tori?

T: What is it ko?

K: I was wondering if you packed my stuff in my bag since I left without telling you guys .

T: Its ok we were on our way to give you your stuff anyway.

K: Oh ok that great, welp I gotta go bye NOYA STOP SHAKING TOBIO-

Then I hung up before I heard more of her yells. Then went to my other calls and found makki's number then I called.

M: OMG TENDOU THANK GOD U ANSWERED

T: Are you ok makki??

M: NO OIKAWA IS HAVING A MELT DOWN AND I FORGOT HOW TO STOP HER?!

T: easy buy her milkbread that's all that it takes

M: Thanks tori 😭

so then I hanged up again to answer tsumu's calls when 2 boys ran by us while one of them was holding someone and kenma, lev and sho-chan AAA following them I didn't see correct who was the person the owl head was holding but it was someone.

A: SATORI IF YOU SEE KENMA LEV AND NAGA-CHAN FOLLOWING 2 THIRD YEARS PLS FOLLOW THEM AND STOP THEM

T: and why is that??

A: .... They've got akaashi and you know what happens when someone messes or takes akaashi...

T: OH SHI- OK THANKS BYE.

I hung up then gave shou koshi bag and told her to take it to her cause I've got business to take care of 😁.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Also my lights came back 😌✨more WiFi 😩💞