Part 4 😗

~Bokuto P.O.V~
I still couldn't stop dreaming about that Black Curley hair goddess that's when 3 girls came into the classroom. "Hello my name is sugawara koshi 😁" "NAMES TENDOU SATORI😆" "hello I'm suguru daishou..". But the thing that disappointed me was the the pretty girl wasn't there 😔. So I decided after class I would go up to the group of girls and ask them if they heard of her. "Aww man 😩 I thought the pudding hair was gonna be in this class" I hear my bro being disappointed. "Ushiwaka your lucky the red hair is in the same class as us 🤧✨. Ushijima obviously blushing and looking away to cover his face.

~Time skip end of class~

-Daishou P. O. V~
It was time to go to our next class when a boy with owl hair and his group of friends came up to me, tori and suga-san. "HEY HEY HEY NEW STUDENTS!" he excitedly said, danm even my ears are going bleed. "Uh hey hey hey to you too?..." suga-san responses. " morning." Tori greets. In the same time I turn to look at the boys and one of them with olive green hair was looking straight at ten-ten, and right there I found my first enemy 😎🔪. " I was wondering if...." when the owl guy was gonna continue his sentence he looks down with a blush across his face.
      "C'mon bro, this is your chance to ask them about her 😆" the rooster hair looking guy talks to him. And again the boy breathes in and he looked at us again with a blushing mess. "I WAS WONDERING IF YOU KNOW THE NAME AND CLASS OF THE CURLY BLACK HAIR GODDESS WITH BLUE OCEAN EYES!!" he blurts out with confidence 'wow not even I can do that' . " O-ooh ok her name is akaashi keiji and she's in class 2-A....". Then he beamed up with joy. "Bro u realized you have a crush on a 2nd ye-" "oh but be careful with 3 people they are very overprotective to keiji, 😁" we all look at suga-san who is still talking. They both looked confused so she continued. "The pudding hair girl, grey hair and black hair are overprotective towards keiji. There names are kenma kozume, lev haiba and fukunagawa (forgot first name 🥲)" . " ok thanks for the pudding hair girls name 😄." the rooster hair boy also happily said.

~Kageyama P.O.V~
"Hey kageyama, Same class huh?" Yamaguchi said with a smile. " You're happy?" I questioned her on our way to our class. "Yea, I have a childhood friend who is also in the class." she looks at me with a face like a little kid is excited to see their parents. I giggle on how childish she looks. "Pfft, well let's hope that they miss you too 😏".
--------------------------------------------------------------
I got my phone taken away 🧍‍♀️ but I stole it back 😎✨ also I can read the comments but can't answer because I have to change my e-mail(but forgot my password 😗)  sooo 😏
@Princedemon06
Your welcome for the update 😄

@Kanoe_KochoOfficial
But don't lev and Alisa have different hair color  👀

Lev=grey hair

Alisa=blond hair