Part 7 🙌

~Ennoshita P.O. V~
I was in the library with yahaba helping the librarian until tobio came in while dragging noya and yamaguchi behind them. "ENNOSHITA-SAN THERES A FIGHT IN THE HALL WAYS NEAR THE CLASS OF THIRD YEARS AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SEPARATE THEMNNSJJSBZJAB 😭😭" yamaguchi started crying from fear and I'm glad that she told me cause it's been months that I have stopped a fight that happened.
      "Follow me" tobio said leading the way. When I looked at noya she looked happy and flustered, wonder why 🤨.

~Tanaka P.O.V~
"WHY DID YOU THROW THAT AT ME?!" hinata continues complaining. "CAUSE YOUR TOO LOUD AND ANNOYING AS FVCK!" Tsukishima yelled back. That was when hinata stared throwing hands then tsukishima throwing hands back. I went up to them trying to break them apart."ASAHI HELP ME PULL THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!!" I yelled towards asahi for help. "R-right" he replied hesitatly. But it got worse when they threw punches at each other. Daichi being himself cracked his nuckles and was gonna stop the fight when a girl with dark brown hair came in and kicked tsukishima in the face and punched hinata in the stomach. "OI YOU IDIOTS STOP!" she yelled. But to be honest she was smoking hot an cute. That was when I saw my friend noya with her friends 'I just they called her' well they are smart enough and brought an Angel to me. "YOU!" she said pointing at me asahi and daichi, "you need to be more useful and make them stop or they would scare people around them." YEA YOU SCARED YAMAGUCHI" another brunette said." even for a 2nd year herself she can be protective.

~Suga P. O. V~
"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled as I came to the 1st year hallway.

--------------------------------------------------------------💅😚 I was sleepy and made this story around 10: 50 and published at 11: 07 pm and I'm a little sleepy byee what's gonna happen next 🤨