Five

Miyeon's pov

School ended 2 hours ago,I was at Jukyung's house, sitting on her bed, choosing clothes for her.

“By the way,can you come with me tomorrow?”She asked folding her unfolded clothes “If he is a creep then maybe I will send you a signal and you can help me”

“Sure”I smiled

“Let's go to my mom's parlour,I need a facial. I will go and wash my face first”She tied her hair in a bun and went to the washroom

She came back with her bare face,she had few acnes and pimples on her face. She still looked pretty.

I whistled and winked just to tease her and she went red.

“Shut up. Let's go”She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her house

Within few seconds we reached her mother's parlour.

Her back was facing us and she was putting facial on her clients face. Her neck snapped in our direction and she dropped the bowl from her hand,her eyes widened and she gasped loudly, covering her mouth.

She ran towards me and held my shoulders tightly “PARK MIYEON. IT'S PARK MIYEON”

“Anyeonghaseyo” I bowed uncomfortably

“Mom don't embarrass me infront of my friend”Jukyung clicked her tounge In embarrassment

“YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH PARK MIYEON”She gasped loudly “I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Come in. Come in”She patted my shoulders

I awkwardly figited with my fingers as I walked towards Jukyung.

We all were just chatting until parlour's door swung open,we looked infront to see a lady in her 40's entering with... HAN SEOJUN.

I was scared because Jukyung was bare face and he doesn't know about it.

She immediately grabbed the facial mask and put it on fastly.

While Mrs hong was praising Seojun, Jukyung laid down on a bed..which turned out to be broken and she fell. On. The. Floor.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GIRL!

I helped her Stand up and asked “Are you okay Jukyung?”

“What are you doing here?”Seojun asked,I didn't realize that he was standing behind me,his breath was fanning over my neck. My back was pressed against his chest and my heart started to beat faster because of the closeness between us. My hands were in a tight fist and my eyes were widened. Goosebumps arise on my skin as he whispered “Yeonie? answer me”I immediately turned around and my chest collided with his,I stumbled backwards but he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me forward.I grabbed his shoulders and my heart went 'pitter patter',it felt like the time had stopped until Mrs Hong squeaked “Mi hyang I didn't know that your son is dating Miyeon”

We both stepped back and I looked everywhere but at him,I tucked a piece of hair behind my ears and gulped down my saliva.

“We aren't dating”Seojun said politely

“But you talk about her alot”Seojun's mom smirked

“EOMMA”Seojun wined with a pout

HE LOOKED SO CUTE!

~
I was sitting in between Mi hyang auntie and Mrs Hong.

As they were praising me Seojun kept irritating Jukyung by clicking her pictures.

“I am going home”Jukyung cried

She was clearly annoyed by Seojun.

“Do you want to scare the neighbors at this hour. Wash your face first”

After Jukyung stomped her foot,she went to the washroom and came back with full face of make up.

“Being pretty must make you two popular at school”Mi hyang auntie said with a smile “Since you 3 are in the same class you must be close with Seojun”

“No”Me and Jukyung denied

It's not me who is starting to catch feeling for Seojun.. ofcourse we aren't close.

Mark the sarcasm.

Mrs hong chuckled awkwardly and said “Well they can be close from now and since we said hello,Miyeon and Seojun you both should come to my house tomorrow. I will cook you a meal”

“But I am studying with my friends tomorrow”Jukyung said in a neutral tone

She was still annoyed by Seojun's antics.

“She is lying,she is going on a blind date tomorrow”Seojun pointed towards Jukyung

They both gave each other death glares,and in revenge Jukyung revealed that Seojun still rides his bike.

Mi hyang auntie gave us the responsibility of letting her know whenever Seojun rides his bike.

“Seojun it's been a year since we 2 met,so we will talk for awhile. You should go with Miyeon,and walk her home”Mi hyang auntie said to Seojun as she held my hands in her

“No it's fine auntie I will go-”

“It's late at night,come I will drop you”He didn't even let me argue,he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the parlour

I was still avoiding him since we both had an awkward interaction few minutes ago.

We were walking side by side,in uncomfortable silence.

“By the way”He started and I looked towards him,my brown eyes meeting his “Can we hang out tomorrow?”

I was about to say yes but I remembered that I have to go with Jukyung.

“I can't.....I have to study”I lied

“Stop lying. I know that you are going with Jukyung,can I come too?”He asked with a cheeky smile

His hands were shoved in his hoodie and I was drooling over his smile.

“Why do you want to come?”I asked rasing an eyebrow

“I will accompany you,I am sure you will get bored, spying alone”

He wasn't all wrong, I will get bored.

“Fine.Meet me outside the mall tomorrow around 6pm”I smiled at him