Eight

3rd person pov

Outfit:

Miyeon knocked twice on the door as she waited for somebody to open it

Miyeon knocked twice on the door as she waited for somebody to open it. It was Sunday, she and Gowoon had plans to spend the evening together.

Gowon finally opened the door and high-fived Miyeon.

"I made noodles for us" She grinned from ear to ear

Miyeon's pov

"Where is Mi Hyang auntie?"I asked looking left and right

This is the 1st time I have visited Seojun's house. It wasn't that big but wasn't that small either.

"She works at the grocery store down the alley, she is currently there" Gowon handed me a bowl of noodles and we both walked towards the sofa

We sat there cross-legged and slurped on our food.

"And...where is Seojun?"I finally asked with a mouthful of ramen

I wanted to ask that from the moment I stepped in, my eyes were searching for him.

"I don't know. I came home only a few minutes ago-" Gowon was interrupted by a sound that came from the end of the hall

Seojun was only wearing leopard print boxers and a navy blue bathrobe, he was SHIRTLESS!

My jaw dropped on the floor and my eyes widened.

Water was dripping down his body and his wet hair as he sang 'Okey dokey yo'

Is it true?
yes
Okey dokey yo'

He opened the fridge, he still hasn't noticed us. I could feel my cheeks going red.

He emptied the water bottle on his head and shook it from left to right on the tune.

He closed the fridge and his gaze finally met ours.

While Gowon looked at him with disgust I was drooling over him.

My mouth was still wide open.

"Oppa, I have told you so many times to wear clothes at home, Aish you embarrassed me Infront of my friend," Gowon said clicking her tongue, making a 'tsk' sound

"Oh you are here, Annyeong" Seojun waved at me as if I didn't see him half-naked just now

I looked everywhere but at him and gulped down nervously.

He walked away and I soon heard a scream coming out of his room.

The photo of him being half-naked replayed in my head.

"Gosh he is so annoying, don't focus on him Unnie. You eat your food" Gowon patted my shoulders with a smile

My brain isn't functioning properly.

It's an error!

Error!

I just saw Seojun shirtless...

God!

Few hours passed by..my brain was still not functioning properly.

Now and then I kept glancing at his closed door.

"Unnie, mom just messaged me, she said she needs some help in the grocery shop I will just go and come back in a few minutes"

"Okay Gowoon" I nodded

Gowon left and I sat on the sofa, bored.

Few minutes passed by and the door by the end of the hall opened and Seojun walked out, he was not shirtless this time.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.

He still looked extremely hott!

"Hi" he said plopping beside me

"Hi" I responded

It's awkward...

I nervously fidgeted with my ring as we sat together in uncomfortable silence.

"Where is Gowon?"He asked breaking the silence, his eyes met mine

"She went to the grocery shop...I will go get myself some water" I stood up since I couldn't handle the awkward silence between us but...

My left leg tangled into my right leg and I stumbled backward before falling...

On top of Seojun's lap.

My arms held his shoulders for balance and my face was buried in the crook of his neck. His arms were just above my waist, and my lips were just below his earlobe. I left a lipstick mark there. I finally moved my face away from his neck and we were only a centimeter away. His hot breath was fanning over my lips and his grip around my waist started to tighten, his gaze was fixed on my lips, and mine were fixed on his. We slowly moved forward, I was lost in his dark brown eyes, and we were about to kiss until the door opened and we both heard a squeak and a shout.

"WE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING"

We looked away from each other to see Mi Hyang auntie along with Gowoon with wide eyes and mouth wide open.

The plastic bag that auntie had in her hand fell on the floor.

I instantly got up from his lap and looked everywhere but at them.

Seojun stood up, he made eye contact with Gowoon for a second before running back to his room.

What the hell just happened.

I bowed to auntie and picked my bag from the table.

"I will get going, bye" I ran out of the apartment

GOSH, WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP EMBARRASSING MYSELF!

Was I about to have my 1st kiss?

Fuck my life!