Twenty-One

Han Seojun's pov

I gripped onto Miyeon's shoulder as she giggled and walked into a wall.

“Careful” I whispered. “Miyeon, get on my back, you will fall”

She shook her head and pointed her finger at me“I am not drunk, mister”

I chuckled.

“Fine, let's go now”

Rather than taking her to her own house, I decided to take her to mine.

She would be there alone, at least I can take care of her when she is in my apartment.

I should have left early and not cared about my clothes so much. If I would have left for the party at time I could have stopped them all from getting drunk.

“Huh” she gasped

“What?”

“I want that” she pointed at a child who was eating chocolate ice cream

“You will catch a cold plus I don't know where to get that ice cream”

She stomped her foot and started to punch me in the chest.

“Ouch, fine. I will get you one” I grabbed her wrist mid-way and she smiled

Thankfully, there was an ice cream shop nearby. After tasting more than 100 flavors she went for mango ice cream.

I sat beside her.

She looked so pretty...

She is even wearing the hairpin I gave her.

I wish I could tell her how much I like her and how much she means to me but there is very little chance that she is going to remember our conversation when she sobers up.

I gently tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ears. She looked up, at me and gave me a soft smile. I wiped the ice cream from the corner of her mouth and she leaned in closer. I wrapped my hands around her lower back and she rested her head on my chest.

“Seojun” she whispered very lightly

“Hmm?”

“I......like.....”

Is she going to say I like you?

My heart fluttered and my cheeks turned a shade of red.

“I...” she repeated, “Like...-”

My eyes widened, I was waiting for her to say those words...if she likes me back I will propose to her once she sobers up.

And she passed out.

I tightened my grip around her and smiled at myself.

If that's what she was going to say...I think she feels the same for me.

~~~
I had picked Miyeon up in bridal style since she passed out. After we left the ice cream parlor I found a taxi and we reached my apartment within few minutes.

I unlocked the door to my house, and as I expected my mom and Gowoon were asleep.

Miyeon was rambling something and it caused me to chuckle.

I went to my bedroom and placed her on my bed. I covered her with the sheets, turned on the lamp, kept the rose I got for her on the side table.

“I like you Yeonie. I like you a lot” I whispered as I pecked on her forehead

A/n

OH MY GOD!

1K READS???

THANK YOU SO MUCH...I AM SUPER HAPPY!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT❤️❤️❤️