Fifteen

A/n

Thank you so much for 300 reads!!

I love y'all 💙

Miyeon's pov

I screamed in my pillow because of embarrassment while Jukyung giggled from the other side of the video call.

“Why...why did that happen to me” I cried

Flashback
4 hours ago

After I was done buying lipsticks I bought a gorgeous dress. Seojun helped me choose since I was confused but he still doesn't know about the party that Jukyung has on Saturday.

Not gonna lie, I am very happy that Chorang ditched us because I ended up spending a really good time with Seojun.

Last night I had a dream that I was on a date with him. We were having a candle night dinner in the middle of a bridge. The whole table was filled with mouth-watering food, from pasta to chicken, my favorite dishes were everywhere. Seojun was about to take a bite of one of the dumplings when suddenly, Suho appeared out of nowhere and he threw the food off the table while punching Seojun and I just stood there with a mouth full of rice.

I know...it was a very weird dream.

After the dream, once I woke up, it took me an hour to process it all!

“Yeonie let's go” Seojun said as we entered the elevator, snapping me back to reality

We stood side by side, and whenever I used to get a chance, I used to steal a glance at him.

After a few seconds, I noticed that he spaced out.

I nudged him in the shoulder “what are you thinking about?”

“N-Nothing” he stammered while giving me a soft smile and I smiled back

*Ding*

The elevator opened and a group of chubby men entered. I and Seojun stumbled backwards, and my back got pressed against one of the walls. Seojun's tall body was towering over mine and his left hand was wrapped around my waist while his other hand was resting above my face. My eyes widened as he got pushed by one of those men and leaned even forward, his face was now in the crook of my neck. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I could feel his lips just below my earlobe. My heartbeat was increasing with every second that passed. I have been proposed by a lot of people, but Seojun is the 1st person to make my heart flutter. He is someone who I am always thinking about...I am falling for a person who probably doesn't feel the same for me.

“Overweight” The robotic voice said

They groaned before leaving the elevator, it took us a second before we both stepped away.

My lips were tucked in a straight line as I avoided his gaze.

I was trying to hide my red cheeks...

Flashback over
11:30 Pm

Jukyung was clapping and laughing out loud after I told her about what happened today.

I looked at her with disappointment and an arched eyebrow “BYE” I yelled as I cut the call and threw my phone across the bed

I called her to tell her about what happened today and she laughed at my face.

Should I just ask Seojun out...

No
No
No

He probably doesn't feel the same for me.

And the relationship between him and Suho is horrible. They are always fighting...

What should I do?

AHHH