Twenty-Eight

Park Miyeon's pov

I tied my hair in a low ponytail and leaned my back against the headboard of my bed.

I and Suho just came back from the hospital. The doctors suggested I take some rest and take my medicines on time.

Suho was extremely tense...he definitely knew that something was wrong with me.

And I knew that I won't be able to fool him for much longer.

He is my brother after all!

I feel super bad since I am lying to him...I feel bad seeing him so stressed for me.

I want to tell him the truth, I want to talk to him about how I feel but I can't...I know how he would react when he finds out that I am in love with his ex-best friend.

And I am sure he will kill Seojun when he finds out that he broke my heart.

I took a deep breath and tried to control myself.

I shrugged off my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

“Hey” Suho said, peeking his head inside “Can I come in?”

I pulled on a small smile and nodded.

He sat beside me and took out some medicines from his pocket.

“Take this after dinner” he whispered “By the way, what do you want to eat? I will cook today”

“I am going to sleep right now, I am not that hungry anyways”

“Yeonie” he tilted his head “What's wrong?”

“N-nothing...nothing is wrong” I stammered and chuckled awkwardly “I am just very tired and I need to sleep”

He shook his head in an unsatisfying way.

“You are not a good liar, I know something is wrong...I know you way too well”

It's the truth.

He knows me way too well!

I looked away.

“Yeonie...malhada”(tell me)

Once I didn't say anything he got up from the bed.

“It's fine...you can tell me when you are comfortable” he whispered

He took small steps towards the door but stopped right in his tracks when a muffled sob escaped my lips.

“Why doesn't Seojun love me?” I sobbed

He turned around and ran towards me.

He crouched down on my level and looked at me with concern.

“I love him...I love him way too much and he doesn't love me back”

I clenched my hands around my pants and cried like a small kid.

I felt embarrassed!

I bit my lips and tried to control my tears but I failed miserably...they kept running down my face.

“Yeonie, I can't believe I am going to say this but...” he whispered “He likes you too”

“What?” I whispered under my breath with my eyebrows furrowed together

“In fact he loves you”

I got up from the bed and wiped my tears “What do you mean?”

“I met him today, at the graveyard...and I realized that he is in love with you. I have been trying to convince myself that it's all a lie, in fact, I was trying to convince myself that you both are just friends even though I knew that there is something going on between you too. I just wanted you to stay away from him but I realized how wrong I was...he loves you, he loves you a lot”

His words rang in the back of my head.

I covered my mouth in shock.

“I am so confused” I whispered

“I know”

“But then why did he break our friendship?”

He rolled his eyes.

“Miyeon you are way too dumb!” he got up from the floor “He wanted to maintain his distance with you because he thought you don't love him”

“I thought I was way too obvious...”

“You were VERY obvious! But you also confused him...A LOT!”

I got up from the bed and fiddled with my fingers.

“We need to go to his house right now”

“RIGHT NOW?” He asked

I nodded.

“I need to tell him how I feel” I grabbed my phone “Let's go”

“It's raining! We can't go right now-”

“Well, we are” I interrupted him “And you are coming with me”

Seojun I am coming!!!

A/n

Only one last chapter is left and I am super excited to publish it but also very sad ):

I am super thankful for your love and support and I hope you liked this chapter... don't forget to vote and comment ❤️