Twelve

Han Seojun's pov

I got seated in the empty classroom, I arrived extra early today.

Since 40 minutes are still left for the class to start I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, but within few minutes I was wakened up....by Jukyung.

“What?”I said with no expressions

She hesitated before asking “Are you okay?do you have a fever?”

I rubbed my eyes

What is she talking about?

“I am fine...”I trailed off into silence “Why?”

I raised an eyebrow as I waited for her to answer. She nervously chuckled before fidgeting with the hem of her skirt.

“Miyeon told me about what happened yesterday..she said you were acting very weird so I decided to check on you. I have medicines in my bag, Do you want them?”She asked with concern before pointing at her school bag

So Miyeon told her everything...

Gosh, this is so embarrassing!

I must have weirded her out.

“No I am fine-” I was interrupted by the sound of somebody sitting next to me

It was Miyeon, her head was buried in her novel. Which was upside down...

She is trying to avoid me.

Miyeon's pov

I walked into the empty halls since the school is yet to start. I woke up extra early so I wouldn't have to face Seojun after his weird behavior yesterday.

I called Jukyung once he left, she said either Seojun is sick or either he is trying to give me hints.

I went to my class but stopped near the door once I saw Seojun and Jukyung talking to each other.

Jukyung was smiling while Seojun didn't have one expression on his face.

If he likes her then what hints is he trying to give me?

I immediately grabbed a novel out of my school bag and buried my head in it as I walked towards my seat.

Today's plan: avoid Seojun at all cost!

I wasn't reading my book, I just wanted to avoid Seojun.

I heard him clear his throat before tapping on my shoulders.

Today's plan: avoid Seojun at all cost, FAILED!!

I slowly closed my novel and looked at him with an awkward smile “Hi”

“Your book is upside down” He pointed at the novel in my hand

WAY TO GO MIYEON!!

I nervously chuckled before looking everywhere but at him.

Thankfully Mr Han entered the classroom and saved me from getting embarrassed.

The class went silent, as Mr Han smiled at us “ Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain”

Ewww

This was so cringy.

The whole class cringed!

As Mr Han talked about exams, which were next week, I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I looked to my left and my eyes got locked in with Seojun. His face was resting on his palm and he had a smile on his face.

He looked cute..

But my cheeks will go red if he keeps staring at me like this.

I cleared my throat which caused him to snap back to reality, he instantly looked somewhere else.

It's so awkward between us..
~
8:00Pm

I sat on Jukyung's bed while she removed her makeup.

She listened to all of my problems and tried her best to help me.

“Oh, by the way, my whole family Is going to Busan this weekend to attend my cousin's wedding” she mumbled as she took of her lipstick “That means I will have the house to myself, I was thinking about hosting a small party. Will you come?” she asked in excitement

“Sure..but why aren't you going to your cousin's wedding? and when will they return?”I asked out of curiosity

“I made an excuse. I told my parents that I have to study since I have exams next week” She giggled“They will return after 3 days, that means on Tuesday”

After talking for another few hours I left her house to go back to my house.

3rd person pov

While Miyeon was on her way back home, what she didn't realize was that there was someone who was spying on her.

It was Sunyoung and his gang. They were hiding in the bush.

“That's park Miyeon, I have heard that she is dating Seojun but many people say it's Jukyung who he is dating,” one of Sunyoung's friend (Minhyuk) said

“Within 48 hours we need to find out who he is actually dating” Sunyoung smirked