Nine

Miyeon's pov

I leaned on Jukyung's table as the empty classroom slowly started to fill with students. While I was scrolling through social media, Jukyung was drooling over Suho,who sat few rows ahead.

A smirk automatically appeared on my lips, I slightly nudged her in the shoulder to snap her back to reality.

"Quit staring at him" I whispered

She avoided my gaze and went red like a tomato.

My smirk grew bigger.

I laughed at the way she was behaving and teased her a lot.

Then I thought...if I should tell her about what happened yesterday.

I ended up telling her about how I saw Seojun half-naked and how I fell on his lap.

"WHAT?" She screamed out loud

"Shh" I silenced her since everyone was staring at us

"Gosh, I can't believe that you embarrassed yourself in front of your future mother in law" she giggled and laughed while clapping her hands

I glared at her and muttered a "Cut it out"

She tried to hide her smile as much as she could but ended up laughing out loud.

"How will I face Seojun now?"I asked nervously as I fidgeted with my ring

Once she noticed how nervous I was she quit teasing me and patted my head "He isn't here yet, maybe he won't come today"

I sighed.

"Yeah"

She looked at Suho and then back at me "Does Suho knows that you are friends with Seojun?"

"Nope. The day before yesterday, when I was hanging out with Seojun at the park I thought he will find out, but he luckily didn't"

We talked until Mr Han arrived and I then went back to my seat.

I stared at the empty chair beside me and sighed.

Seojun didn't come today...Did it become way too awkward for him? Or is he sick? Did he fight someone? Is he okay?

~
I was peacefully sleeping with my head resting on my forearm. I drooled all over my table as I dreamed about Song Kang.

 I drooled all over my table as I dreamed about Song Kang

He is literally so hot!

My hand rested on his shoulder as I leaned forward for a kiss but then somebody shook my shoulder, causing me to wake up.

It was Suho.

I stretched my arms and whispered a "What?" while rubbing my eyes

"It's lunchtime let's go"

I looked around to see that the class was empty and everyone had already left for the cafeteria.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked together in complete silence

"Su, I wanted to ask you something, do you like Jukyung?"

I finally developed the courage to ask the question I wanted to ask for a few days now. I shipped them both alot.

I crossed my fingers as I waited for him to answer. He didn't say anything at first but after a minute he responded with a "Yes"

A smile appeared on my lips.

"I like Jukyung since the day I met her,I found her very silly at first but then I realized that I am in love. I can't believe I am talking to you about this" he giggled ruffling my hair "I just wish that Seojun doesn't come in between our relationship"

What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?"I asked in confusion

"I think Seojun likes her too"

I stopped right in my tracks after what he said.

"Seojun is always flirting with her,he is always buying her food and helping her with stuff. The other day he bought her a bracelet along with lemonade. I get very angry whenever he does something like this"

Does Seojun like Jukyung?

I mean she is pretty and kind, everyone wants to be friends with her.

But I never thought that it would be Seojun who will fall for her.

My crush might be in love with my best friend.

Maybe Suho is right,maybe what he said on my 1st day here about Seojun wasn't all wrong.
.
.
.
"Stay away from Seojun. He is bad news, he will pretend to become friends with you just to annoy me. Don't trust him Yeonie"

My best friend tells me to give him a chance while my brother tells me to ignore him...but I am falling in love with him.

Am I stuck in a love square?

A/n
Hii guys remember to vote and comment.

Song Kang is literally so handsome 🤩