Sixteen

Miyeon's pov
I tapped my foot on the marble floor restlessly as I waited for school to end. Today I, Sua and Jukyung made a plan to hang out after school but this literature class seems longer than ever.

After what happened yesterday, things were not at all awkward between me and Seojun.

He pretended as nothing happened and so did I.

“Please do your homework. Class dismissed” Mr han said while erasing the blackboard

Yes! Finally!

Now I can go hang out with Jukyung and Sua.

We also invited Soojin but she had tuition.

I grabbed my bag and hung it around my shoulder, ready to leave the classroom when Mr Han called my and Seojun's name. “Miyeon and Seojun. It's your turn to clean the class today, please leave once you are done”

Shit!

I looked at Seojun, we made eye contact for a millisecond before I looked away. I looked at Suho, he was very angry.

Of course, he wouldn't want me and Seojun to spend time alone.

I looked at Jukyung and Sua, they both looked sad since they would have to go without me.

“Okay sir” I whispered dropping my bag on the floor and Seojun did the same

We both waited for the class to get empty so that we could start cleaning.

Suho was the last person in class other than me and Seojun.

He walked towards me, but his gaze was fixed on Seojun. “Call me once you get free”

I nodded.

He walked out of class leaving us 2 alone.

Few minutes passed by, we both were cleaning the classroom in silence.

I am really annoyed right now!

I wanted to hang out with my friends but I have to clean this classroom.

“I wanted to hang out with Sua and Jukyung but I am stuck here” I said angrily while keeping the chairs on top of the tables

“You look cute when you are angry” He said with a smile

I turned around so that he couldn't see my red cheeks.

“D-don't call me cute”

Why did I even say that?

Seojun makes me go blank!

He giggled “I used to call you devil's sister, I feel like cute is better than that”

“Yeah yeah” I rolled my eyes but I was doing a happy dance inside

While Seojun swept the floor I walked towards the tall cabinet in order to take out the towel that was kept on the last shelf. It was there to clean the tables but I won't be able to reach it because of my height.

I stood on my toes and jumped thrice but failed miserably. On my fourth attempt, I felt a presence behind me. It was Seojun. My back was pressed against his chest, I completely froze because of the closeness between us. My mouth was wide open and my cheeks were red. He raised his hand up words to grab the towel and did it his 1st try. He handed me the towel and walked back to sweeping while I stood there with my eyes and mouth widened.

Maybe I should ask him out right now.

Yes, this seems like the perfect moment.

I turned around.

I can do this!

“Seojun I wanted to-” I was interrupted by the ringing of his phone

“Just one second Yeonie” he dropped the broom and took out his phone from the bag“Why is Jukyung calling me?”

Jukyung?

How could I forget that Seojun likes Jukyung...

I am so dumb!

I was going to propose to him...he would have probably rejected me.

“WHAT? DON'T YOU DARE SUNYOUNG” Seojun shouted

Sunyoung?

I thought Jukyung called him...

Seojun immediately cut the call and grabbed his bag.

“Seojun what's wrong?” I asked with concern

“Sunyoung kidnaped Jukyung, wasn't Sua with her? I am sure he took Sua with him too. They are at the karoke bar” Seojun said through gritted teeth, his hands were clenched in a fist and his face was red

“I will come with you too,” I said grabbing my backpack

“Fine”

I will kill Sunyoung once I see him!

A/n

Hey guys, I am sorry for not updating. I was very busy...I will update the next chapter very soon.

Luv you 🧡