Twenty-Three

Han Seojun's pov

I ran a hand through my hair and took a deep breath. I never thought that a girl could confuse me this much.

Chorang patted my shoulders before taking a huge sip of the banana milkshake I bought him.

“Why did you call me here, what's wrong?” He asked with his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion “Tell me”

Flashback

I was in the kitchen making omelets for Miyeon while she was in the washroom, getting ready.

As soon as I turned off the gas the bell rang, I guessed it was Suho since he overheard me on the phone.

I mentally prepared myself for all the yelling since I knew he was going to overact.

I opened the door to meet Suho's cold stare.

His face was red from, his hands were clenched In a fist so tightly that his knuckle turned white.

It felt as if he will breathe out fire and grow a pair of horns...

I chose the correct name for him.

He is a devil!

He walked right past me and I rolled my eyes.

He examined the whole place with his eyes.

“Where is Yeonie?” He yelled

As soon as he finished his sentence Miyeon walked out of the washroom in the pair of clothes I gave her.

She looked extremely cute in my oversized hoodie.

Suho paced walk towards her and grabbed her shoulders “Are you okay?”

“I am fine” she reassured him

He shifted his gaze towards me...

He was fuming in anger!

I thought I was going to get lectured by him for "kidnaping" his sister but he grabbed Miyeon's hand and pulled her outside the apartment without saying anything.

I scoffed to myself after he slammed the door shut.

After a few seconds, I realized that Miyeon left her purse, I opened the door to hear Suho and her's conversation.

I thought they left but they were talking in the hallway.

Suho looked calmer than before.

They both hadn't noticed my presence.

“I don't like Seojun” Miyeon said and the smile on my face got replaced by a frown. “I thought I did but we are just good friends and he doesn't like me either”

She doesn't like me?

Just a friend?

I felt like confronting her right there since without even saying 'I like you' I conveyed my love for her.

I always took care of her, I was always there for her, I was always in love with her, and in return, I got friend-zoned.

“Suho” She continued. “I know that after what happened to Seyeon, you and Seojun drifted apart. And I don't blame you for that...but you can't choose my friends for me. I promise that nothing is going on between me and Seojun. We are just friends”

I slowly moved backward and closed the door. I leaned my back against it as a lone tear escaped my eyes.

I love her so much...

Flashback over

Chorang sighed after he listened to me with patience “I know I said that she might like you but she always treated you as her best friend...I definitely saw a connection between you too but after your and Suho's history I think she might only consider you as her friend”

This is what I was afraid of!

“Plus Miyeon recently started her currier in modeling and who knows what she wants to do in the future. Maybe she wants to debut as an actress or stuff like that...my point is, she might don't want to get into a relationship during her early days of currier”

I knew that Chorang will always be honest with me, that's why I asked him for advice...but if this is the truth I might have to drift apart from the girl I love so much.

A/n

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON!!
LOVE YOU ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON!!LOVE YOU ❤️

Don't forget to
vote and comment <3