Twenty-Five

Park Miyeon's pov

I got off the taxi with Suho trailing behind me, I dragged my suitcases towards my friends and they greeted me in chorus.

Today was the school trip and I was very excited.

When they all got busy clicking pictures, I looked around, trying to find Seojun but he was nowhere to be seen.

On the other hand, his friends were being punished by the principal for sneaking in alcohol.

“Look Seojun is here” Sua pointed towards him, he walked into the school ground with his hands shoved in his denim jacket

No matter what happens I will try to talk to Seojun on this school trip.

Yesterday, I talked with Jukyung on the phone for hours. And she said that I and Seojun are very confusing, she advised me to talk it out with him and just tell him how I feel.

I agree with her, I am sure that I have confused Seojun a lot and he has confused me a lot too.

----

We all went to our tents, I was sharing it with Jukyung, Sua, and Soojin.

After we arranged our clothes and suitcases we went outside to play games.

There were newspapers scattered everywhere and I immediately realized what game we were going to play.

“Form a group of 4” the host, who was dressed up in a pink suit said cheerfully

I looked around and everyone was already in groups.

“Miyeon, play with us” Hyunkyu said and I hopped towards him

In his team, it was me, Seojun and one of my other classmates.

After 3 rounds the newspaper got extremely small.

“I will pick you up Miyeon” Hyunkyu said, he was about to pick me up but Seojun did instead

I widened my eyes and wrapped my hands around his neck.

My cheeks flushed red when I felt him tightening his grip around me.

“The game is getting boring, boys raise one of your foot up” the host said, Seojun easily managed to raise his foot, on the other hand, Hyunkyu was struggling a lot

He stumbled into Seojun causing all of us to fall. I closed my eyes out of fear but once I heard cheering around us I slowly opened them to meet Seojun's dark brown orbs. His hot breath was fanning all over my lips causing me to freeze. Our noses were brushing against each other, my necklace was dangling above his head. His hands were placed on my lower back while mine was on his chest.

Once I realized what position we were in I immediately stood up, thankfully Suho didn't saw what just happened since Jukyung was keeping him busy.

She is truly my best friend.

I looked back at Seojun, he was red from embarrassment.

“Seojun, meet me near the lake today... around 9, I want to talk to you” I whispered so nobody else, other than him could hear me

“I want to talk to you too”

No matter what happens, I will tell him how I feel.

A/n
Thank you so so much for 1.86K reads, I am very happy and extremely grateful for your support❤️

This story is going to end soon...I am still not ready to say goodbye but there is another fanfiction that I am working on and I am sure you guys will love it!!!

Don't forget to vote
and comment<3