Twenty-Four

Park Miyeon's pov

After having a week full of exams and photoshoots I was finally getting my results today.

I was very stressed since I had to travel here and there. For one of the photoshoots I had to go to Busan.

I was extremely happy since I got to meet my parents after a very long time but I couldn't hide from dispatch while I was there.

I had zero privacy but thankfully I came back on time, safely.

“Choi Sua...Kang Seo-jin...Im Jukyung...Lee Suho...Park Miyeon” Mr. Han called our names since he was distributing report cards

I got up from my seat and walked towards him, he handed me my mark sheet with a small smile.

I checked my friend's reaction before checking my marks.

Suho looked unbotherd, while Sua looked very happy.

Soojin looked sad while on the other hand Jukyung looked upset.

Once I heard a muffled snore I shifted my gaze towards the brunette who was asleep next to me.

I sighed.

From the past few days, I and Seojun have drifted apart. I personally blame myself since I was very busy but I still feel that he is avoiding me.

I tried to take out time for him from my busy schedule, but he always denied and had his excuses ready.

Sua snapped me back to reality with her cheerful voice while hopping towards me.

“I PASSED” She yelled while dancing, causing me to giggle

I checked my grades...

I ranked 5th in the whole class!

Yay!!

“I ranked 5th” I beamed

“Wow Miyeon, you are super smart just like Suho...I am sure he ranked 1st” she pouted. “I don't understand how you do it, photoshoots and then exams...gosh your life is so tiring. I can barely study!”

I chuckled, watching her complain.

We both exited the classroom, I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and we went to the garden.

We both talked about random stuff...The school trip that's next week, kpop groups, and food!

The parents started coming in through the gate since today was the parent-teacher meeting.

“Miyeon I need to go, my mom is here” she said, she smiled while waving at an older lady

She hopped towards her mom leaving me alone in the garden.

I settled down on a nearby bench but immediately got up when my eyes got locked in with Mr. Lee, Suho's father

Shit!

Why is uncle here?

Suho will be extremely mad if he finds out that his dad is here.

I bowed.

I may not talk to him for obvious reasons but he is still my uncle and my legal guardian.

He helped me a lot after I moved to Seoul.

He smiled and gently caressed my hair.

“Anyeonghaseyo, how are you uncle?”

“I am good. How are you Miyeon? You have grown so much”

I awkwardly chuckled “I am fine”

Everyone passing by stopped to see uncle since he is very famous.

They all started clicking pictures while we just stood there unbotherd.

“I saw your photoshoot, you did an amazing job-”

“What are you doing here?” Suho who came down the stairs interrupted him

Uncle looked around nervously before making eye contact with Suho “I came to talk with your homeroom teacher for your and Miyeon's grades-"

“She ranked 5th and I ranked 1st. Now you can leave” he interrupted him again

I just watched the 2 bicker and tucked my lips in a straight line.

After a while, Suho grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

I bowed to uncle once again before going to the terrace with him to calm him down.

Suho has gone through a lot...I hope he is okay.

A/n
Sorry for not updating, I was very busy. I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment ❤️