Fourteen

Miyeon's pov

Seojun and I were currently in the shopping mall, Chorang ditched us at the last moment. He said he had somewhere important to go to.

So once we ate our burgers, I and Seojun took the bus to the mall.

I entered a make-up shop that wasn't very crowded, I walked towards the end of the aisle in search of lipsticks with Seojun following behind me.

A dark pink lipgloss immediately caught my eye. It was very pretty, the cap was golden in color and it was extremely shiny.

My eyes brightened and I immediately grabbed it, I opened it and applied it on my lips but it barely showed since I was already wearing some.

So I got an idea...

"Seojun? Can I please try this shade on you? It's really pretty and I can't tell if it's worth buying since I already have some on" I asked with puppy eyes

"What? But you just applied it on your lips" he denied while moving backward with his hands in the air

I scoffed at his antics.

"So?"I raised an eyebrow "Just come here" I pulled him forward and looked at him with full focus

Han Seojun's pov

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward...I stumbled a little but she caught me on time.

Our faces were barely an inch away, she was holding my arms for balance. I wanted all of the awkwardness between us to go away and I am glad it's slowly starting to disappear. I could feel my cheeks go red because of the closeness between us. She stood on her toes and her grip around my arms started to tighten. I stared into her dark brown eyes, which were focused on applying the lipstick on my lips. I was falling for my enemy's cousin... She is an amazing person, for who my heart flutters, when she is happy a smile automatically appears on my lips, when she is upset I get sad too. She is a person for who I will do anything. She leaned even forward and my body stopped functioning, there were goosebumps on my skin, my eyes were widened, my cheeks were red and my heart was beating very fast...I am falling for a person who probably doesn't feel the same for me.

"Seojun?" she shook my shoulders and I instantly snapped back to reality "Are you okay?...do you have a fever? you are red" she checked my forehead and cheeks with the back of her hand

"I aM fINe" I wanted to play it cool but my voice instead came out all squeaky

I cleared my throat.

"I am fine...let's just go"

~
7:30 Pm

Miyeon finished shopping within 30 minutes, she took my advice and bought a beautiful dress...I wonder if there is an event she is going to because as much as I know her, she doesn't like shopping.

What happened today, at the makeup store made me blush like hell. I just hope that I am not making things awkward for her. She is a very nice person, I never thought that I will get along with her since she is Suho's sister. I am glad she lost her ring on the 1st day in school because that's how we became friends.

I, 1st thought that it's an error... because no one ever made my heart flutter. I know that I must have confused her by giving her hints and flirting with Jukyung but I only wanted to annoy Suho. I had no intentions to hurt Miyeon, and now if I think about it, I feel guilty for playing with her heart. I don't know if she feels the same for me or not, but what I did was wrong.

"Seojun? What are you thinking about?" she asked, nudging me in the shoulder, stopping the train of my thoughts

We both were in an elevator.

"N-nothing" I gave her a soft smile and she smiled back

Every small gesture of her makes me go crazy... from her smile to the way she talks... from fans to family...she is someone who I will do anything for.

*Ding*

The sound of the elevator opening made me look in front.

And a bunch of men entered, since there wasn't any space they ended up cornering me and Miyeon.

OOPS!