Twenty-Seven

Third person's pov~

Miyeon got off the bed with all the energy left in her, she wore her slippers and rubbed her eyes before walking towards the living room.

The doorbell rang again and she opened the door.

It was Jukyung.

She immediately embraced Miyeon in a hug causing the brunette to stumble backward.

“Are you okay? You haven't been coming to school and you are not even picking up my calls. What's wrong? Are you okay?” she asked in one breath

Miyeon thought that she could fool Jukyung by pretending that she is fine but it didn't work, Jukyung is her best friend...

She knew something was wrong with Miyeon and as soon as the school ended she sprinted to her house.

“Just tell me what's wrong... please” Jukyung requested

Miyeon sighed.

She took her to her room and she told her everything in detail.

She was trying very hard to control her tears but she failed, miserably.

As soon as she mentioned, how Seojun broke their friendship tears ran down her face and she sobbed like a small kid.

“I miss him” she whispered

“Everything is going to be okay” Jukyung said, trying to comfort her “believe me”

The girl wished she could
believe her...

Seojun's pov~

I took a glance at the bouquet which was in my hand, it was in the color yellow.

Seyeon's favorite color.

I took small steps towards his grave and kept it right next to his portrait.

I sat on the ground and looked down as tears stained my face.

I immediately wiped them away.

“W-whenever I was stuck in a problem I had you and Suho to lean on. You both were always by my side...you were there for me when no one else was. After you passed away I drifted apart from Suho, it was all my fault. I miss him, I miss you. I wish you both were here”

“I am always here for you Seojun”

I turned around after hearing Suho's voice.

What is he doing here?

He walked towards me and kept the same yellow bouquet that he had on his hand on the ground.

“I am always here for you” he repeated, he sat beside me

I was shocked to hear him this!

“I-I know we have drifted apart because of my fault but trust me Seojun, I didn't know that Seyeon called me that day. I didn't see has missed calls” he sniffed. “I wish could have saved him”

Seeing him like this made me feel miserable.

I didn't think much and immediately hugged him.

He hugged me back.

“I am sorry” we both said at the same time

----

I took out some money from my pocket and inserted it into the wending machine.

I got 2 sodas and gave one of them to Suho, who was seated on the bench.

“Thanks” he whispered

I sat beside him.

“By the way, you don't have to worry about me and Miyeon anymore...we aren't friends anymore”

“Oh” he sighed “Good”

Even though our relationship is improving I am sure he still wouldn't want me to be friends with his sister.

“Can I ask why?” he asked

I don't even know what to say...

I ran a hand through my hair “I- we fought and we j-just stopped talking”

“Oh” he nodded. “Anyways, it's getting late I think I should go home. I need to take Miyeon to the doctor”

I immediately snapped my head in his direction as soon as he finished his sentence.

“WHAT?” I cleared my throat “I mean, what happened?”

“I don't know... it's just that ever since she came back from the school trip she has been low on energy. She has not been eating properly, I think it's just stress but I still think I should take her to the hospital”

“Yeah” I whispered

I gulped down my saliva nervously as his words rang back in my head.

I hope she is okay.

“I will see you later” He said

“Yeah, bye”

“Bye”