6. Little Boy

Tsukishima put down his bag, sighing. "You sleeping?" 

Yamaguchi opened his eyes. "Mm…" 

Tsukishima looked over. "Oh, angel you look exhausted." Tsukishima went to the bed and felt of his forehead. "Should I ask Lea what happened?" 

"Mmm…" Yamaguchi sighed shakily. 

"Have you ate today?" 

Yamaguchi pinched his fingers close together. 

"I watched you eat breakfast. Did you eat lunch?" 

Yamaguchi made the so-so motion. 

"I'm going to go get Lea. I'll be right back." He kissed Yamaguchi's cheek. "I love you…" 

Tsukishima got Lea, who explained to him the situation that had happened after breakfast. Yamaguchi was still in a great deal of pain and couldn't get down lunch because of it. 

Even now he wasn't very responsive to the staff. 

Both went back to Yamaguchi, who was fiddling with the blankets. "Tadashi, would you like to go outside?" 

Yamaguchi opened his eyes. "Mm?" 

"You can have a little bit more medicine and then you can eat. Then we can go outside. It's going to rain so we can sit under a cover and watch." 

Lea set down his dinner tray on the counter. She eased Yamaguchi into sitting up and hooked up a line of pain medication. Yamaguchi pointed to what he needed, calming down. His pain subsided for the most part and Tsukishima sat by his bed. 

"Alright. Let's try to get some food into you." Tsukishima held up his fork, handing it to him. "Little bites. Slow." 

Yamaguchi struggled with holding the utensil before pointing to his water. 

Tsukishima helped him with that and convinced him that he could keep down his dinner. He did get down his soup and the rice and chicken, which he had cringed at. 

Tsukishima brought out a small brownie and gave it to him, which made him a bit happier. 

"You know what this means, right?" 

Yamaguchi pointed to his rain-covered window. 

"Mhmm. Let's go." Tsukishima pulled him out of bed and into a wheelchair. Lea helped with his pole and helped them past the lobby. "Thank you." 

"No problem." Lea went back inside and Tsukishima turned to his partner. 

Yamaguchi was staring at the rain, amazed. "Ah, right. You haven't been allowed outside. Does it feel nice?" 

Yamaguchi reached out and the rain touched his skin. He gasped. 

Tsukishima sat on the bench next to him. He watched as Yamaguchi closed his eyes and felt of the rain. 

He smiled. 

Yamaguchi looked over and smiled. "Mm…" 

"You're doing great. I'm proud of you."

Yamaguchi dried off his hand and put his hand over. Tsukishima held his hand. 

"I'm still yours and you are still mine. We're going to be going home soon." 

Yamaguchi squeezed his hand. "Mm… Mn… Mm… My-mine." 

Tsukishima stood hurriedly and hugged him tightly. "I'm yours. I love you. I love you so much." 

Yamaguchi hugged him back. 

Tsukishima backed away, sliding his hand onto Yamaguchi's cheeks. His own eyes were full of tears and his cheeks were a bit red. "I'm so proud of you."