24. Judgement

Yamaguchi quirked a brow, confused. "Tsuki?"

Tsukishima put his car in park. "This is my surprise." 

Yamaguchi stared at the house. "We have money?" 

"We do. I made sure." Tsukishima turned, trying to hide how nervous he was. "It's nearly completely accessible for your wheelchair. I was planning on showing you all of this and showing you plans for what I'd like to do for you. It has three rooms and two bathrooms. There's a basement too that is a room if you want to see if stairs would be okay. This is a lot, I know. But-"

"Tsuki… Thank you." Yamaguchi smiled, teary-eyed. This was a grand gesture towards him and greatly appreciated. 

Tsukishima took a deep breath. "No problem. Do you want to try to walk around?" 

"I can try." 

Tsukishima nodded and got out. He circled the car and got out his cane. He helped Yamaguchi out of the car. Yamaguchi held onto him, fixing his hip brace and getting used to his weight on his feet. "Better?"

"Mhmm." Yamaguchi smiled. He kissed Tsukishima's cheek.

Tsukishima handed him his cane and helped him inside. The realtor inside made a double-take before smiling. "Hello! How are you two today?" 

Yamaguchi smiled. "Hello! Good!" 

Tsukishima held him up, noticing his knees buckling. The woman sent a worried look. "Are you sure?"

"I have walking difficulty." 

"I see. Do you need a wheelchair?" 

"Oh. No, I'm okay. Thank you." 

She nodded. "Would you two like to see the home?" 

Tsukishima nodded. He noticed Yamaguchi's genuine struggle as they headed to the hallway. "Hang on. Tadashi, sit down." 

Yamaguchi sat down. Tsukishima hurried to get him his wheelchair, gentle. The chair was able to perfectly in the hallway and he was able to get into rooms easily. The bathroom in the hallway next to the two main rooms was accessible and somehow they had managed to see downstairs. 

Yamaguchi loved the house. It was nice and his wheelchair fit everywhere he needed. Tsukishima talked with the realtor, leaving Yamaguchi alone to look around. 

When they finished up Yamaguchi confirmed that he wanted the house or at least something similar. Tsukishima did as he needed. 

He took Yamaguchi with him to the library and had to stay away to teach some new interns. All of them loved being with Yamaguchi on their break, ecstatic over getting to meet him. 

"Hey… Where's Tsuki?" 

"He's helping the interns that aren't on break." One of the girls responded. She pointed to one of the shelves by the desk where Tsukishima normally was. 

"Ooh."

Tsukishima turned, reading the back of a thick novel in his hands. He was concentrated on that instead of the interns around him, which wasn't surprising. Yamaguchi started to roll up to him, wanting to know what time his shift ended and if he needed to order something. 

One of the interns came up behind Tsukishima, hand dangerously close to a part of Tsukishima that shouldn't be touched. Well, no one should have to go through it but it happened. The intern, a woman, slapped his ass playfully. Tsukishima turned around, nearly falling over from trying to get away. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" 

Yamaguchi hurried closer. "Kei!"

The woman laughed. "Relax, it was a joke. What're you reading?"