8. Spoon

Yamaguchi looked around at his apartment, taking in everything. It had been too long since he'd seen this all. 

Tsukishima was able to wheel him inside and was taking him to their room. "I'm praying this is clean enough. Are you okay?" 

"Mhmm!" 

Tsukishima smiled. He rolled him up to their bed and sat in front of him on the bed. "Would you like to go take a bath?" 

Yamaguchi tilted his head as if asking how. 

"I think I got the right shower chair that Lea recommended if you need it." 

Yamaguchi set down Mr. Buns and pat the bed. Tsukishima hefted him up and put him in his lap. He set him on the bed, moving him on his side a bit. His wheelchair was set aside and Tsukishima grabbed fuzzy and oversized clothes. 

"Are you wearing pants or no?" 

Yamaguchi shook his head. 

"Ah. Makes sense." 

Yamaguchi was put in the tub with a bit of warm water where he tried to hide his scarred hips and waist which was hard to do when he couldn't move his legs. Tsukishima moved his arms away and kissed his cheek and kept filling the tub. 

He sat with Yamaguchi, just waiting for him to calm. Yamaguchi wondered at the water, comfortable and relaxing. He held Tsukishima's hands and kissed his fingers, everything completely silent. 

Tsukishima let him do this, his eyes watching his partner. His heart hurt for Yamaguchi and wanted to hold him and tell him he was going to be okay. It would be cruel and false though. So for now he would felt Yamaguchi do as he needed. 

His kisses were pressed into his hands and arms and places Yamaguchi could reach on his upper chest without pain. He hadn't gotten to see Tsukishima in so long like this. Both of them loved to explore each other's bodies because of the calmness behind them and he couldn't have this until now. 

"Tadashi?" 

Yamaguchi looked up from holding Tsukishima's hands up to his lips. "Mm?" 

"Would you like it if I washed your hair? I'll dry it after and make sure that you're comfy." 

Yamaguchi nodded. Tsukishima kissed his cheek and got him a bit closer. 

"Close your eyes." 

Yamaguchi closed his eyes and shivered as Tsukishima poured water on his head. "M-mm." 

Tsukishima waited a moment before looking through the half-empty and strongly scented shampoos along the tub side. "Hm… Do you want the one that smells like syrup?" 

Yamaguchi opened his eyes and stared. He picked up a mint shampoo and strawberry conditioner. 

"Ah. Okay… We really need to get rid of some of these."

Yamaguchi started poking bottles, locking them over onto the floor. Tsukishima laughed and kissed his forehead. "Got it. Let's get your hair washed." 

Yamaguchi tilted his head up, eyes closed. "Mm…" 

Tsukishima playfully bit under his jaw before going to his hair. He rubbed his head and dig his nails into his scalp slightly, avoiding the scars at the bottom of his head where it had been shaved. 

He rinsed out Yamaguchi's hair and kissed his cheek. Yamaguchi's cheeks flushed and he laughed. 

"Are you embarrassed by me kissing your cheeks?" 

Yamaguchi whined. 

"Hm?" 

He bit Tsukishima's cheek and stuck out his tongue.