14. In Love With You

"Tadashi?"

Yamaguchi looked up from doing his exercises. "Hm?" 

"That doesn't hurt now?" 

"A little." Yamaguchi turned a bit. "Up, please." Tsukishima helped him up and onto the couch. Yamaguchi smiled, huddling up to Tsukishima. "Kiss?" 

"I'm too tired." 

"Tsuki." 

"Mm?" 

"Kiss, please?" 

Tsukishima sighed, completely being playful. "I guess so." 

Yamaguchi giggled as Tsukishima pressed his lips into his own. "Mm. Hehe…"

Tsukishima pinched his shoulder and Yamaguchi yelped. He laughed. He was tickled a bit and kept squirming, his legs jolting when you loved in their poor attempt to move. 

Tsukishima stopped and let him breathe before laughing quietly. "What am I going to do with you?" 

"I'm a… Dino… Din… Dinosaur." Yamaguchi giggled. "Hehe." 

"Oh really?" 

"Mhmm!" 

"Tell me about that." Tsukishima leaned into him, stroking his hair. 

Yamaguchi attempted to talk for several minutes, waving his hands and smiling. He ended up falling asleep, snoring softly and relaxing. Tsukishima tapped his collar bones and waited for him to wake up again. 

He felt comfortable here. He could lay here for hours and hours, just snuggling. 

"Mph…" 

Tsukishima looked up. "Hm?"

Yamaguchi turned over as fast as his body would allow and grabbed a trash can. He spat up, whining. "Eh…" 

"Throwing up?" 

"M-mhmm." 

Tsukishima helped him go to the bathroom where he threw up and washed off his face. "Is it the medicine?" 

Yamaguchi nodded, coughing. "Tummy hurts." 

Tsukishima rubbed his stomach, warming him up a bit. "Do you want anything?" 

"Is okay." Yamaguchi coughed. "Ow."

"Ow?" Tsukishima sat him up. Yamaguchi whined at him. "We need to change your medicine out again if it's this bad." 

"Mhmm." Yamaguchi pat Tsukishima's cheek. "Cute." 

"Delusional." 

Yamaguchi closed his eyes. "I wan real." 

"You want something?" 

"See… Real… Seer… Real… Uh." He pouted. "Elp." 

"Cereal?" 

"Mhmm!"

"What type of cereal do you want Angel?"

"Chock…" He huffed. "Mm!" 

"Chocolate? Like the rice Krispy-looking chocolate one?" 

"Mhmm!" Yamaguchi was taken into the kitchen and didn't complain at all when Tsukishima didn't notice his squirming. He was in a bit of pain and it was uncomfortable but things were okay at the moment. 

Tsukishima went to work after a while, not wanting to leave very much. 

Yamaguchi wiggled around their apartment, content with the world. He slept on the floor of his bedroom, his upper half laying on a pile of hoodies on the floor of his closet. It was a decent nap, even if he was used to sleeping a lot now.