18. Throw Up

"Love? Love?" 

Tsukishima looked over, trying not to cough. 

Yamaguchi rolled closer to the bed. "You're sick?" 

"It's a small cold. Don't worry."

He furrowed his brows, worried. He felt of Tsukishima's forehead. "It's hot." 

"Haha… Yeah." Tsukishima turned over. "Mm… How are you?" 

"Oh… Okay. I'm okay." Yamaguchi struggled, trying to get on the bed. 

"You can't feel your legs?" 

"Kinda. It's diff… Difficult." 

Tsukishima got him on the bed, achey. He was so tired and felt ill. He had work though and should be okay. 

Tsukishima got Yamaguchi to sleep, slipping away to work. Tomas greeted him, smiling and hugging him. "Gosh, you feel really warm." 

"Tadashi said that too." Tsukishima sneezed. He then coughed, turning away. 

Tomas flinched. "Gross…" 

"Hm?" 

"You're sick. You're supposed to stay home." 

"I can't risk missing days and money. I'm fine." 

"You still get paid here though?" Tomas laughed nervously. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." Tsukishima crossed his arms, chilly. "What do we have today?" 

"A class of kindergarteners." Tomas flinched as Tsukishima coughed from his chest. "Oh goodness…" 

Tsukishima yawned. "It's not that bad." 

Tomas nodded, walking away. He called Kuroo, who came to the museum. He was in pajamas and tired, not wanting to argue with Tsukishima. 

The coughing was alarming, seeing as it sounded like it hurt. 

"Kei! Yama wants you home." 

Tsukishima looked up from his book. "Mm? Why? Did he fall?" 

"No. He just needs you back home." 

Tsukishima sighed. "When my shift is over I'll go." 

"Wouldn't you think he needed you though?" 

Tsukishima closed his book. "I'm going to be right back." 

Kuroo trailed behind him in his car. He went to the apartment, discovering Yamaguchi snoring loudly in the living room. He was huddled into Tsukishima's hoodie and a pillow, his favorite comforter draped over him. 

"He's sleeping?" 

"Weird." 

Tsukishima coughed into his sleeve, chilly. 

Yamaguchi whined, opening his eyes. He wasn't used to waking up super early so his naps were nice and now he was awake. 

"Tsuki?" 

Tsukishima cringed. "Sorry." 

Yamaguchi sighed, turning over. He looked over Tsukishima before humming and easing himself up, standing on wobbly legs. Kuroo gasped. 

"Mm?" 

"You can do that?" 

"Y-yeah." 

"Oh man that's awesome." 

Yamaguchi grabbed Tsukishima's wrist, pulling him to himself and pressing his hand to his cheek and forehead. "Down." 

"Tadashi- come-" Tsukishima started to cough, turning away. He spit into the kitchen trash can to get rid of the mucus.