⁽ ²⁴ ⁾ "ᴍᴏᴏɴʀɪsᴇ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 14th, 2021 @ 3:19am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - MOONRISE

SEIYA YAWNED AS HIS BACK was against the bus that was parked in front of the school. He had to wake up early in order to arrive at school since they were leaving to Tokyo again. "Oh, man! Oh, man! Taking off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Oh, right! You guys were late last time." Tanaka commented as Seiya watched Tsukishima walk over.

"Being an idiot must be nice. You can fall asleep anywhere." Tsukishima stated.

"What was that?" Hinata and Tanaka growled.

"It's way too early to deal with you guys..." Seiya sighed.

"Well, we're scheduled to arrive early in the morning once again. Ukai and I will take turns driving." Takeda announced once everyone was gathered. Ukai yawned.

"Sorry I nod off." Ukai said.

"Counting on you, sir!" Daichi spoke up, bowing.

"Sir!" Everyone exclaimed. Tsukishima and Seiya were the only ones who didn't bow or yell. Mostly because Seiya didn't have the energy to do it.

"All right, Ryu!"

"All right, we're heading out."

"Let's show 'em what we're made of!"

"Heck yeah, Noya!"

"Just shut up and get on."

"Let's do this."

Seiya was the first to climb on the bus as he sat down near the back. Just as he was about to close his eyes, his phone buzzed, making him sigh and take it out of his pocket.

"Messages from Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi..." Seiya thought. Throughout the past few days, Seiya had gotten close with Akaashi. He replied to the four of them before shutting off his phone and closing his eyes.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

When Seiya had gotten off the bus, he was met with a bright light, making him wince and hide behind the nearest person. "Didn't know you were a vampire, Sei." Seiya heard Daichi laugh.

"The sun is blinding me..."

Daichi just sighed as Kuroo walked over to talk with him. Seiya took that as a sign to leave. He grabbed his things and walked over to Yaku.

"Yo." Seiya greeted, yawning as he did so.

Yaku chuckled. "Did you get enough sleep, Akashi?" He questioned.

"I slept on the bus on the way here, don't worry about me." Seiya answered.

"Hey, hey! Where's the Skytree?" Seiya heard Hinata ask Kenma.

"Huh? The Skytree?" Kenma questioned in confusion.

Seiya watched as Hinata pointed to the transmission tower. "Oh! Is that the Tokyo Tower?" He asked in excitement as the red head snickered.

"Huh? That's just a transmission tower." Kenma replied as Seiya chuckled to himself. Everyone started walking as Kuroo stood in the middle of Daichi and Seiya with Kai on Seiya's other side.

"What the hell? Are there no transmission towers in Miyagi? Pretty sure I've heard that conversation before." Kuroo said with a sly look.

"To us country folk, all steel towers in Tokyo look like the Tokyo Tower!" Daichi stated.