⁽ ⁰¹ ⁾ "ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ's ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter. Like with Phantom and King of the Crows, Seiya will be entering when Daichi, Sugawara, and Tanaka are already in the gym. Enjoy the chapter!

Bold + Italics = The other Akashi talking (I don't know how to describe it so let's go with that)

edited on october 12th, 2020 @ 12:52pm

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER ONE - THE EMPEROR'S RETURN

IN MIYAGI, Karasuno had just finished talking with Oikawa, Aoba Johsai's captain and setter. "Don't let him get to you. He likes to razz people like that." Kageyama was stating.

"It's true. We don't have much time left before the Inter-High preliminaries, but he should be coming back soon." Daichi said as everyone looked at him.

"Who's coming back?" Hinata asked.

"The Guardian Deity of Karasuno." Daichi replied. Then, he shivered, surprising the first years. "Now that I think about it, I believe he is gonna be back soon as well."

Tanaka shivered as well. "W-Wait... You don't mean him right?"

"Yes... I think it's about that time for the Emperor of the Court to return..."

The four first-years didn't know who the Emperor of the Court was, but if their upperclassman were afraid of him, then he was probably a monster.

Meanwhile, in Kyoto, two red heads were playing shogi in a classroom at Rakuzan. These two were known as the Akashi siblings. Seiya and Seijuro.

"Checkmate." The older Akashi said, finally winning.

"You've gotten better, Nii-san." Seijuro stated. He only accepted defeat when it came to his older brother, as there was no way he could beat him. "You're going back to Miyagi today, right?"

"I am. My suspension is done. It'll be nice to see my team again." Seiya responded.

"Still can't believe you got suspended." Seijuro muttered.

"Asahi was quitting volleyball. You know I don't like losers, Seijuro." Seiya informed, looking up from the table. His heterochromia eyes were clearly seen now.

"Of course not. Wouldn't expect nothing less from you." Seijuro said. "I am gonna miss you, however."

"I'll watch you play during the Winter Cup. Volleyball has nothing going on since the Spring High wouldn't be until September." Seiya said. "Though, I already know Rakuzan is gonna win. They have you as their captain after all."

Seijuro said nothing as Seiya stood up. "I better get going before I miss my train. I'll see you soon, little brother."

"Goodbye, Nii-san. Try not to torment any of the first-years on your team." Seijuro warned.

"No promises."

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

Seiya had finally arrived back in Miyagi. Classes were done as he headed towards the gym, hearing voices of his teammates and some new ones. Seiya found himself in a darkened room as the other Seiya looked at him with matching red eyes.

"Let me take over for now." He said. "The first-years do not know about you yet, Sora."

"Embarrassed by me, are you?"  Sora asked.