| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 |

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗬𝗨𝗨:
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍, 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺! ❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 . . .

AKASHI SEIYA and his team finally make it to the finals of the Spring Inter-High. The only opponents they have to face in order to go to nationals is the strongest school in the prefecture: Shiratorizawa. With his past revealed and determined to keep his promise to Daichi, Seiya does his best to make Karasuno end up victorious. However, he ends up meeting Tendou Satori.

A middle blocker who can guess-block and an all-rounder who could predict the future clash together.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𓅓 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𓅓

➪ Greetings.
➪ The Threat Of The "Left."
➪ Guess-Monster & The Emperor.
➪ The Halo Around The Moon.
➪ Individual Vs Numbers.
➪ The Chemical Change Of Encounters.
➪ Obsession.
➪ An Annoying Guy.
➪ The Volleyball Idiots.
➪ The Battle Of Concepts.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ]

Hello, readers! Welcome to season three of Haikyuu! Since this season only has 10 episodes, I might finish pretty quickly, depending on how fast I write the episodes. But I'll try not to finish it too quickly, because I want to take my time writing season four.

I'm also not sure if I want to continue this book into the manga after season four and just wait until season five? But who knows how long that will take. Let me know if you want me to write this book into the manga or not.

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ! Voting and commenting helps authors like me to keep writing! Feel free to place your feedback, as long as you're nice about it!

Enjoy season three!

~ Venus.

༻ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦: 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗.