⁽ ⁵⁸ ⁾ "ᴇɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Thank you so much for 2K votes on this book! Enjoy the chapter!

edited on may 17th, 2022 @ 11:14pm

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT - ENHANCEMENTS

"SHOYO!"

Nishinoya running towards the duo with his arms in the air. "Heya!" Hinata called back.

"Heya." Kageyama greeted.

"Hey, Kageyama." Nishinoya said.

"Hey!" Sugawara said. "Hinata, Kageyama! You guys made it back in one piece!"

"Heya, Suga-san."

"Heya."

"Heya, heya." Sugawara smiled widely. "You guys better not have been fighting as soon as you got back."

"Nah, they were already fighting when I brought the key over." Seiya informed.

"That's way too fast." Sugawara commented.

"Well, I mean... That basically defines them! Right?" Nishinoya questioned, patting the duo on the back as he walked in.

"Kageyama, how was the youth training camp?" Tanaka asked.

"Yeah, that! How was the All-Japan?" Nishinoya asked as well.

"The floor wasn't made out of wooden planks." Kageyama replied.

"You're talking about the court?" Tanaka said. "How was the volleyball? There were crazy-good guys from all over there, right?"

"Yes. Everyone was really good." Kageyama responded.

"Hinata, you didn't try to sneak into the All-Japan Youth Camp, did you?" Sugawara asked.

"Well, I, uh..."

"Apparently, he didn't try because he'd get arrested."

"Arrested?" Sugawara repeated as Hinata looked towards Tsukishima's direction with irritation written on his face.

"Tsukishima!"

"He was actually planning to sneak into the Tokyo camp." Tsukishima added on.

"Nice, Shoyo!" Nishinoya complimented.

Sugawara places his hand on top of Tsukishima's head. "Did you grow a little at your camp, too, Tsukishima?" He asked.

"Yeah... I guess..." Tsukishima responded.

"Did you get taller?"

"Are you his aunt or something?" Asahi questioned.

"He'd better not have grown taller in five days." Daichi stated.

"Heya!" Hinata and Kageyama bowed a little in greeting.

"Yo."

Hinata then walked forward as he bowed. "I-I'm sorry for all of the trouble I've caused!" He apologized.

"I mean, even if you stayed here, you'd be worthless on your own." Kageyama commented.

"Oh, shut up! You guys don't need to keep reminding me!" Hinata exclaimed.

"I only said it once..." Kageyama said.

"Look at you, acting like a big shot!"

"Tsukki! Did you get taller?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima replied.

"And you'd better not have forgotten those Gungun Yogurts!"