⁽ ⁰⁷ ⁾ "ʀᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 21st, 2020 @ 12:48am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER SEVEN - REVIVAL

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY. Seiya was nervous but excited. He got up and got dressed for the day. His phone buzzed on his nightstand, signaling someone was texting him. He picked up his phone to find a text from his younger brother.

Seijuro 🏀:
> Good luck at your Inter-High preliminaries today, Sei-nii. Wish I could come watch but I got to focus on the Winter Cup.

Sei-nii:
Thank you, Seijuro. I'll try and come to watch the Winter Cup :) <

Seiya placed his phone in his pocket before grabbing his things and heading out of his house.

The Karasuno team finally made their way to the Sendai City Gymnasium, however when they were walking over, they couldn't help but overhear some people, talking about them.

"Let's see, this block..."

"Tori... Torino?"

"I think that's Karasuno."

"They were strong once, not too long ago."

"Oh, yeah. But not anymore. There's a saying about their team."

"What's that?"

"Fallen powerhouse. Flightless Ravens."

As the two were conversing and looking down at Karasuno, Seiya and his team all stood behind the two guys and they stare with a dark and annoyed look. One guy from the duo seemed to notice them as he gulps and whispers to his friend.

"Hey, shut up." He hissed in a whisper.

"Huh?" His friend commented, confused. Suddenly, Tanaka gets in between them.

"Flightless, you say? Is that what you said?" Tanaka growls, his face looking intimidating. Seiya watched as Daichi pulled him back.

"Come on. Let's go." Daichi scolded as he looked at the two guys. "I'm sorry." He bows as he drags Tanaka away.

Seiya clenched his fist. "Hey." He growled as the two guys looked at him. "You know what they call a flock of crows? A murder. But you know what they say about the Emperor of the Court? That his power makes his opposing team shake in fear, and they realize that if they have him as their opponent, there's no way they would win."

He turned to look at them with his heterochromia eyes, looking at the two guys who gulped when his glare darkened. "When my teammates and I reach Nationals. I don't want either of you being there to cheer us on. Especially after that little conversation you had. Anyone who disrespects my team in the beginning, doesn't deserve to share our glory when we reach the top."

Seiya walked off and quickly caught up to join the rest of his team. The moment Karasuno walked in, Seiya felt all stares on them. And he managed to hear all the comments directed to them as well.

"All black..."

"That one guy doesn't look like a high schooler."

"Hey, is that guy... that's Karasuno's Azumane."

Tadahiro noticed that Asahi tenses up at this as he gulps, making Seiya glance at him in confusion. "What? Who's that?" A guy asked.

"Don't you know? I heard guys from Kita High worked for him to extort money." The guy stated making Seiya hold back a snicker since he knew Asahi would never do such a thing.