⁽ ⁴³ ⁾ "ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the start of season three! Enjoy!

edited on december 26th, 2021 @ 3:04am

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE - GREETINGS

SEIYA STEPPED OFF THE BUS with his teammates as they stared at the building. "Sawamura!" Seiya heard Michimiya's voice shout, making the team look over. "We came to cheer you on!" She informed.

"Michimiya! You really came." Daichi stated.

"Wow! You're really going to play in the finals! That's amazing! It's so... insane!" Michimiya stated as Sugawara dragged both Asahi and Seiya away from the two.

They all walked into Sendai City Gymnasium. "Wow... So this is the finals... There're so many people." Tanaka commented.

"Ryu, this is no time to be scared!" Nishinoya informed.

"I'm not scared." Tanaka declined.

"Listen, Ryu. Picture this. The finals... Our opponents are Shiratorizawa. What do you think is going to happen when we play a crowd this big?" Nishinoya asked.

"What's going to happen?" Tanaka repeated.

"They always look so much cooler when they're good players."

Tanaka finally realized what Nishinoya was trying to say as he was in his own dream land as they both slapped hands. "Noya-san, I'm gonna do this!" Tanaka stated. "I'm gonna become a hero after this match."

"I'm not gonna lose, Ryu!" Nishinoya declared.

"They seemed more hyped up than usual." Kinoshita commented.

"Hey, you're embarrassing us, so stop screaming!" Ennoshita told the two second-years.

"I'm glad those guys never change." Narita stated as Nishinoya and Tanaka continued screaming.

"Shut up, you two!" Daichi yelled at them.

"Hinata, do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"I just went!" Hinata complained.

"Sho-chan!"

Hinata finally turned around, spotting his old junior high friends. "I-Izumin! Koji!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, it's been a while!" Koji greeted, throwing up a peace sign.

"Oh! They're from my middle school volley... I mean... They're the people who helped me during my volleyball match!" Hinata explained to Tanaka.

"I was on the basketball team." Izumi said, raising his hand.

"I was on the soccer team." Koji added.

"I was wondering why there was someone with really good footwork." Tanaka commented. Koji flinched as he saw Kageyama walk by.

"He's... Why's he here?!"

"I said the same thing at first. He had a lot going on before." Hinata explained.

"Isn't that the King?" Koji questioned. "Are you sure you'll be okay, Shoyo?"

Hinata laughed. "Just watch." He replied.

"Hey, let's go, Hinata." Kageyama said.

"Oh, well, I hope you cheer us on." Hinata told them.

"Do your best."

"Yeah!"

"Who are they?" Kageyama asked.