⁽ ¹³ ⁾ "sᴇɴᴘᴀɪ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on january 27th, 2021 @ 1:47pm

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - SENPAI'S TRUE ABILITIES

SEIYA WATCHED AS KAGEYAMA JOGS off to Sugawara and gently grabs the number sign, so he can officially switch out. Kageyama was just about to pass Sugawara but Seiya saw Sugawara place a hand on his shoulder, muttering something to Kageyama. But Seiya couldn't hear what they were talking about.

Soon, Sugawara came onto the court and got into his position. Suddenly, Seiya heard Hinata yell at Kageyama. "I said I'd be the one that defeats you!" Hinata exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention.

"Hinata, you're gonna get in trouble—" Yamaguchi tried to warn him, but Hinata ignores him.

"So don't lose to anyone else before that!" Hinata yelled, as everyone stared at the duo, mainly at their orange haired teammate in surprise at this declaration.

"The match isn't over yet, so I haven't lost."

Hinata had a gleam in his eyes when Kageyama replied to him, but before anything else was said, Yamaguchi drags Hinata away.

"You're going to get in trouble!" Yamaguchi scolded as Seiya chuckled at the scene. He watched as Sugawara jogged over to them as his teammates welcomed Sugawara into the game.

Seiya was shocked that Sugawara had punched Daichi in the chest. "Hey!" Sugawara had yelled before he karate chopped Tanaka's head.

"Hey!" He yelled once more, as he then punched Asahi.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as he turned to Tsukishima and did another karate chop on his head.

"Hey!" Sugawara announced as he turned to Seiya. The red haired male was prepared to dodge, only to be met by Sugawara ruffling his hair with a bright grin.

"Hey!" He smiled, before letting Seiya go to give Nishinoya a high five.

"Hey!" The two announced to each other. Sugawara looks at his teammates with a gentle and assuring smile.

"It'll be fine. Let's break their streak." Sugawara informed as his teammates blinked at him. Or at least Seiya did.

Everyone smiled back or at least Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka, Nishinoya smiled back as Tsukishima just fixes his glasses and looks away.

"All right!" Everyone announced in pride and got into position as Sugawara looks around.

"Daichi, you're not being as loud as usual. A captain can't lose his composure!" Sugawara scolded, sounding like a mother, Seiya snickered at Daichi's confused expression.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

Seiya noticed Asahi and Tanaka share a similar look as they stare at Daichi and Sugawara. "Tsukishima." Seiya heard Sugawara say, gesturing for the blonde to come closer to him. Seiya didn't hear what they were saying as he continued to stare at the two, before his ears heard Oikawa from behind him from the other side of the net, talking to Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan, the defensive block will be low straight forward where #2 is standing, so it'd be a good place to aim." Oikawa whispered but Seiya had heard. Which made him smirk to himself.

Seiya narrowed his eyes and continued to stay calm, but now that he knew where they were aiming, this just makes his job so much easier.

"Oikawa really should learn not to speak about his plans when his opponent is nearby..." Seiya thought.