⁽ ⁴⁴ ⁾ "ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ 'ʟᴇꜰᴛ'"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 31st, 2021 @ 6:30pm

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR - THE THREAT OF THE "LEFT"

"DON'T MIND, YUU! NEXT, NEXT!" Seiya shouted at his junior, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah." Nishinoya agreed.

Seiya watched as Kawanishi was up to serve. He threw the ball up as it headed towards Daichi, who thought it was out, but it ended up being in.

"Yeah!"

"Sorry!"

"Nice serve, Taichi!"

TWEEET!

"Kawanishi, one more! Nice serve!" One of his teammates shouted in encouragement as the ball hit the net.

"Got it!" Seiya and Asahi shouted in unison.

"Akashi-san!" Tsukishima shouted at the same time.

The ball fell to the court once more, getting Shiratorizawa another point.

"Sorry!" Seiya apologized.

"My bad!" Asahi said.

"Don't mind!"

Shiratorizawa was now three points ahead of Karasuno. "Damn it. This is bad. We need to think of something, and quick." Seiya thinks to himself.

"Calm down!"

Seiya winced as he heard Sugawara's voice from the sidelines. "There's no time to self-destruct! What the hell are you so nervous about?! The TV crews? Quit messing around!" Sugawara shouted.

The referee gave Sugawara a dead panned look. "Got it! We got it, Suga, so calm down!" Daichi told him.

"Koushi's scary..." Seiya thought.

"I'm so sorry!" Daichi apologized to the referee.

TWEEEET!

Kawanishi was up to serve again. He hits the ball up as Daichi kneeled down to receive it. Kageyama tosses to Tsukishima who spikes it but Goshiki ended up saving it.

"Wakatoshi!" Leon shouted, receiving the ball as Ushijima jumps up and spikes the ball. Nishinoya tried to receive it but Shiratorizawa ended up getting a point as Nishinoya looked irritated.

"Give me three." Nishinoya spoke up, holding up three fingers. "I promise I'll get used to it."

Daichi and Asahi both smirked and nodded. "Huh? I thought something was a bit weird." Aomine commented as the rest of the Generation of Miracles looked at him in confusion. "Their #1 is left-handed?"

"So that's why he approaches from the right." Kise added on.

"While Sei-nii always goes in from the left. Come to think of it, I think he mentioned something about this Ushijima being the only known spiker who spikes left-handed. All of the wing spikers he knows spike with their right hand." Seijuro explained.

The game continued on as Daichi received the ball. Ushijima jumped up and spiked past Asahi, Tsukishima, and Kageyama, earning another point for Shiratorizawa.

"I get that Ushiwaka guy is super tall and super strong, but does the fact that he's left-handed makes him that—" Aomine started to say.

"Bring it!" Seiya shouted, jumping up and spiking past Tendou and Ushijima, earning a point for Karasuno as the cheering squad cheered.