I Can't Swim

TW- Drowning/ Stranded/ Sick/ Concussion

The morning sun peered through the windows of Stark tower, casting a mesmerising orange glow. Tony had only managed to get 3 hours sleep, which was actually more than usual. The billionaire was not known for his great sleeping patterns, he surprisingly felt more awake than he has in days. Tony made his way to the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee, he decided to venture into Peter's suit recordings that Karen had gathered, to discover what the kid was up to last night.

Tony observed Peter assist several civilians throughout the night and even prevent an armed robber entering a convenience store. He did not realise a wide smile spread across his face until Steve entered and pointed it out.

"What are you so happy about?" Steve asked whilst heading to the coffee machine.

"I'm going through underoos video footage, he helped loads of people last night." Tony replied, now trying to hide his wide smile to not get embarrassed further.

"He's a good kid, where is he anyway?" Steve questioned, sitting at the kitchen island opposite Tony.

"He stayed here last night, we were going to work on new upgrades for his suit." Tony paused for a second as if in deep thought. "Actually, scratch that... the kid needs break, he's constantly working and if last nights footage is anything to go by he needs a reward."

Steve's eyes met Tony's at that "What were you thinking?".

Tony appeared to be in deep thought again, only seconds later his eyes lit up. "Capsicle get your swimming trunks, we are taking a ride on the yacht. Happy told me last week the renovations were done so why not!"

"Sounds fun, ill gather the others and meet you down the lobby in 20" Steve replied heading towards the exit.

Tony rang Happy shortly after and explained the plans to him, before heading towards Peter's bedroom. As Tony approached the teens door he slowly opened it and observed Peter still deep in sleep practically wrapped in a blanket burrito.

Tony knocked softly on the door, attempting to wake the kid up. Even with Peter's super hearing, he did not budge. Tony smirked a bit whilst watching Peter dead asleep, he cares for the teen more than he would ever admit. The billionaire made his way towards Peter and gently tapped his shoulder.

"Pete? come on buddy it'a time to wake up" Tony felt bad waking the kid up so early, especially considering it was 7:30am on a Saturday.

Peter groaned and stretched still not opening his eyes, "mmm five more minutes".

"Kid, I got a surpriseeee for you. Wake up" Tony said dragging out his words.

Peter slightly livened up at the sentence and slowly sat up, squinting his tired eyes in Tony's direction. "Surprise? what is it".

"So I know you have been working really hard lately and I thought you could do with a break, soooo..... we are taking a little trip on my yacht today" Tony stated with a smile.

Tony was unable to tell whether Peter was excited or scared, the teens reaction was delayed as if he was thinking about something. "Oh... That's great Mr Stark! sounds like fun" Peter responded, avoiding eye contact with Tony.

Obviously the older man noticed this and instantly questioned, "What's wrong? do you not want to go?".

Peter's eyes instantly met Tony's at that, "No.. no that's not it! actually it's kinda funny to think about, cause I'm 16... and yano Spider-Man. Thing is.. ha, well technically I should be able to, but no one really taught me and its embarrassing if I think about it, but basically I- I..."