Mission Gone Wrong

TW- Drowning, Claustrophobia

This was the moment, that would stick with Peter throughout the next couple of months. His time to shine, to prove himself as one of the top Avengers. The team were all currently split up on a new mission, set by Nick Fury himself. The new Hydra base was currently located in Siberia, the team travelled in Stark Industries fastest jet which took just over 7 hours instead of 10 and half. As soon as they exited the jet, the teen was thankful for the built in heater in his suit. The cold bite of the air hit Peter's face, making him shiver instantly. Not to mention the thick snow covering the ground. This was not going to be fun for someone, who couldn't thermoregulate.

Everyone gathered around to listen to Steve's plan one last time. "You all know what group you are in and what you have to do. Any last questions?".

Tony shifted in his spot in hesitation, before speaking. "I still don't think I should be split up from the kid, this is his first big mission."

Peter opened his eyes slightly, as if embarrassed from his mentors parental concern. "Mr Stark, I'm all good."

Steve looked at the ground, before replying. "He would be safer with me and Clint, it is pretty dangerous where you are going."

"Fine, if anything happens to him... I swear I wil-", Tony stated before getting cut of by Peter.

"Mr Stark, I'm 16 now. I can handle myself.", Peter was getting slightly irritated by the lack of faith from Tony. However, being the young teenager he was. He would never realise how much Tony would blame himself if anything happened.

"Ok, I trust you." Tony replied, still unsure of the decision.

Steve nodded his head before speaking for the last time, "Now that's all sorted. Everyone alright?".

Scott stepped forward slightly, "Um... is now a bad time to say I have to pee?".

Sam let out a slight sigh, "was the 7 hours on the jet not enough time for you Tic Tac?".

Scott thought for a second, "I have a weak bladder, I've already peed in this suit before and don't want to repeat that. Although I'm still not sure if that was baby me, old me or just regular me. Guess I don't want to let the flood gates open during the mission. That would be embarrassing!"

Tony stared in disbelief for a second, debating why they call these people earth's mightiest heroes. Thor's voice boomed around the group, "If it's any correlation man of ants! I also need to empty the chamber!".

"Yeh actually, if everyones going I will too." Clint said.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Oh for god sake! You all could have gone by now. Hurry up!"

5 minutes later the three Avengers were back, Thor decided to speak again. "That was smaller than I thought!".

Natasha eyebrow raised slightly at the remark, "What was?".

"The toilet of course, the ones in Asgard are far bigger!", A proud smile spread across the mans face.

"Oh, my apoligies the lavetory is too small for your giant muscles!", Tony blared.

Obviously, Thor didn't detect Tony's sarcasm. "Well, now you know for next time."

The billionaire didn't even bother answering, Peter smiled to himself at the unfolding conversation. Steve looked around and observed everyone accounted for, "Everyone ready now? We are on a time limit remember". This time no one protested and everyone began splitting in their designated groups.

"See you in a minute", Natasha said with a smile.

They all said temporary farewells and eventually split up.