Multiverse (NWH Edition)

A/N- In celebration of the new Spider-Man No Way Home trailer (watch it before reading this). I made this story simply from a selective amount of clips, I added some lines from the trailer and also incorporated my own. I hope you enjoy reading! Let me know what you think at the end.

TW- Burns, Falling, Unconscious

Peter was confronted with the haunting reality, that his identity had been exposed. Who better equipped to save him from this turmoil, than Dr Strange himself. He decided to go to the New York sanctum that inhabited the powerful warlock, to ask for his assistance.

Peter lifted his hand to knock on the door, it opened before he had the chance and revealed Dr Strange in all his glory. He wasn't wearing his trademark outfit at the time, just numerous amount of layers. Such as, a hoodie and coat with his red cloak perched on his shoulders. The man held a mug, with the words 'Oh For Fox Sake' written on it. which inhabits, what the teen assumed to be coffee. Peter felt confused as he walked in, the whole room was covered in snow. Perhaps Strange messed up a spell?

The questions in his head soon passed, when the warlock starting talking. "So Peter, to what do I owe the pleasure." Stephen stated whilst walking towards the fireplace.

Peter hurried after him, his politeness never faltered."I'm sorry to bother you sir", the teen quipped out.

"Please... we saved half the universe together, I think we are past you calling me sir." Strange replied, lighting the fire with a wordless gesture.

"Ok, Stephen..." Peter said, big eyes staring at the man.

Stephen and Peter stared at each other for a couple of seconds, before the warlock spoke, "That feels weird, but I'll allow it. What do you need?".

Peter thought for a second before replying, "When Mysterio revealed my identity, my entire life got screwed up. I was wondering, if you could make it so he never did?".

"You want me to make everyone forget?", Stephen questioned.

"Uhh, yeh I guess?" Peter said it as more as a question.

"That's a pretty advanced spell, we are talking about worldwide amnesia Peter" Strange replied, furrowing his brow.

"Yeh yeh I know, Stephen sir... but my life is completely crumbling right now and I just need help." Peter anxiously responded.

Strange was about to reply, when a stressed looking Wong entered the room. The man held several bags, as if planning to go on a trip. "The spell is two dangerous and you know it" He stared at Strange, knowing his friend was contemplating helping.

Strange glared back at Wong, feeling a sense of protection over the teen. "The kid needs help, why shouldn't i use my magic for good?".

"Because the results of failure will be detrimental, the worlds structural integrity should not be put at risk for one person", Wong expressed.

Stephen knew his friend would not back down, from his strong opinion on the matter. "I can't make any promises..."

Wong created a portal and turned back to his friend. "Strange don't cast that spell, it's too dangerous".

Stephen tilted his head slightly, before replying. "Fine. I won't".

Wong was satisfied with the answer and nodded his head before heading into the orange portal and leaving the sanctum.

Strange looked at Peter, seeing the deflated look on his face. That was until the man gave a subtle wink and the teen instantly lit up with happiness. "Follow me, we got work to do".