Explosion

TW- Blood, Crushed, Sick ig?

Peter's day was going as well as expected, he received an A+ on his calculus test and Flash did not attend school due to sickness. The teen relished in the bullying free remarks throughout the day. For the first time in months, he got to spend time with his friends without interruption or snarky remarks.

He was currently sat outside the lab waiting for Tony to arrive. "Friday how long until Mr Stark arrives?", Peter questioned without taking his eyes off his phone.

The AI responded quickly, "Boss has just entered the building, would you like me to inform him you are waiting?".

"Yeh sure, thanks Friday", Peter replied.

A moment passed before Friday's voice filled the corridor once more, "Boss said to go in the lab, he is assisting Pepper and will arrive shortly".

Peter did not have to be told twice, he headed to the door. The teen swiftly scanned his pass and could not prevent the smile on his face when the green approved writing filled the screen. Tony was always with him when they entered, the shock of finding out he has access without the billionaire's presence would surely stick in his mind for a while.

He made his way to his desk and began taking apart his web shooters, he had been working on upgrading the distance of shots and the strength for a while and today he would implement his ideas.

Peter's spider senses were alerting him of potential danger, he glanced around the room to see everything in it's original place. The teen carried on unscrewing the nails from the web shooters when his senses were overloaded.

Peter jumped out of his seat frantically looking around to see the cause of the overload, "Friday? Is everything alright?".

"Yes Peter, no problems have been repor-", Friday's voice cut out and everything went black.

-

Ten minutes before:

"Stark has just entered the building Boss", a man said whilst peering through binoculars on the building opposite.

"Good, now we wait until he's entered the lab and Carlos will detonate the explosive", The boss said.

Five minutes passed, one of the men's eyes were transfixed on his computer screen. "Hey Boss! I've hacked into the system and the lab door has just been accessed. I can't be sure it is Stark, the windows are tinted and I can't hack the security cameras".

"That's good enough for me, anyone who has access to Starks personal lab must be important. Either way Stark gets hurt. Wait five minutes then detonate." The boss ordered.

Five minutes passed and the men observed Carlos detonate the explosive hidden on the window outside of the lab. The whole floor shook and the lab exploded with furious flames, the impact shattered the windows of the surrounding three floors.

"Boss we have to leave, they will see us if we wait any longer", Carlos pleaded.

"Very well, until next time Stark", the Boss said before hurrying away with the rest of the men.

-

Pepper was feeling nauseous, had been for a couple of days. Tony informed Friday to tell Peter to enter the lab and thought best to check on Pepper before spending time with the teen.

The elevator took Tony up to the penthouse, two floors above the lab. "Honey I'm home, you alright?".

"I'm in here!", Pepper responded from the toilet.