Starvation

TW- Bulimia topics, Starvation, Pass Out, Needles, Sick, Bullying

Peter had recently been spending an excessive amount of time with Tony, which resulted in him eating a lot of junk food. His mentor would constantly offer him snacks and takeout options, which the teen never denied. His fast metabolism made sure of that. Quite frankly, he was always hungry and Tony hated to see that. This making the teen eat far more than he usually did, within the couple of weeks he stayed with Tony.

Peter never ate enough to satisfy himself when with May, they could never afford it. Hence why the teen was underweight for a long time, that was until May decided to take a girls trip with her friends from work. A months holiday. Tony had surprised her with a ticket to go when she first refused, due to financial difficulties. The billionaire jumped at the opportunity, to look after the teen. Practically forcing May on the plane.

Tony had to admit that he definitely didn't eat enough either, he would always forget to eat when working in the lab all day and Pepper would have to constantly remind him. However, when he was with Peter a parental instinct swept through him. Ensuring him to provide the teen with an endless supply of food options. Peter was hesitant at first, feeling bad for eating his mentors food. He knew Tony had a tremendous amount of money, but that didn't deter him from the guilt of eating his food and inevitably costing him money.

After a couple of days the teen got used to the constant food supply and accepted the take out suggestions with open arms. He was always full and definitely over eating. Tony was pleased to see the teen eating as much as he wanted and also kept a box full of snacks in Peter's bedroom. Incase he ever got hungry throughout the night.

Of course, all the extra calories the teen was eating would surely catch up with him. Eventually it did. After a month had passed and May was due to come home the very same day. The teen was getting dressed and noticed his reflection in the mirror. He wasn't pleased with what he saw.

His stomach now held chub in more places, than the teen would like to admit. His abs were less prominent and his face less defined. Peter stared at himself for too long, hating his appearance. Negative thoughts swarmed his mind.

You look disgusting

How could you get so fat

You're worthless

No one will love you

Peter decided to put on an oversized hoodie and baggy shorts for the day, now increasing insecure about his appearance. He was due to go back to school tomorrow, having spent the summer break at the Avengers tower. He didn't expect to suddenly put on weight and didn't even notice until he thoroughly observed his body. His arms were also consumed by a layer of chub, abs still being visible all the same. The teen took a deep breath, trying to swallow the disgust he had with himself. He pried his eyes away from the mirror, worried that his emotions will get the best of him. Looking around he noticed the odd chocolate bar and sweet packets, that littered the room. He was repulsed by himself, the more he glanced around.

The teen eventually dragged himself from his room and headed towards the kitchen. It was currently 9:30am on Sunday and the first thing Peter noticed was the smell of breakfast being cooked. He mentally cursed to himself, not wanting to eat for weeks now. As he turned the corner Steve was cooking an excessive amount of food, knowing the amount of high metabolisms in the tower. The teen felt guilty, knowing the super solider had put in the effort to make the food and he wouldn't eat it.

Steve eventually turned around and noticed Peter stood there, deep in thought. "Hi kid, hope you're hungry", Steve let out a soft smile.

Peter's eyes slightly widened, knowing he would have to lie. "Oh... Uh actually Mr Rogers, I'm going over Ned's for breakfast." The teen attempted to smile, hoping Steve wouldn't notice the slight waver in his voice.