Drugged

TW- Drugged, Blood Test, Collapse

Peter always knew that he was too polite , he promised himself he would tell people what he really thought. Not in a malicious way, rather a kind 'No thank you'. Every time someone would offer to buy him food or a drink after saving their lives or assisting them some way, he just could never deny their kind generous gesture. Sometimes, he would go home feeling sick from the amount of food that was given to him. He reminisced about the time, he first started helping people as Spider-Man. A kind elderly lady, offered to buy him a churro. The teen was so overwhelmed by the simple act of kindness, but now he was selfishly getting a tad sick of it.

The teen definitely knew he messed up, as he led down on his back the world looking more swirly than normal. What was wrong with him? He thought back to 20 minutes prier, after helping a man that seemed to be in distress. He offered Peter a bottle of water, he had pulled it out of his coat pocket. Of course the teen was skeptical, he much preferred getting the food or drink from a genuine shop or pop up cafe. Peter did not have it in him to deny the man, he looked really genuine and accepted the beverage with ease. He never wanted to upset the man by declining his offer. Later his mind began fogging up and he knew it was a mistake.

"Hey, Karen?", Peter said quietly still staring at the sky.

"Hi Peter, can I assist you with something?", The AI responded.

"Uhh, What's Mr Stark doing right now?", Peter hesitantly asked.

Karen took a few seconds before replying, "Friday has informed me Mr Stark is currently making dinner for Pepper".

"Ah alright, thanks Karen", Peter chose to ignore the hazy vision. It probably has nothing to do with the sketchy water with the funny taste... Right?

-

Another 20 minutes passed and Peter felt a euphoric feeling blast through him, the clouds danced in the sky and as he looked around the tall buildings in New York they began morphing together. The teen stared at them slowly spinning around in awe, "Wowww, T-the 'Lou's are dancing Kawennn".

"Peter you appear to be in a state of disorientation, would you like me to contact Boss?", Karen responded with a hint of concern. Peter forgot sometimes that she was just an AI.

"Big Boss man, Introducinggggg 'ONY!", Peter pretended to introduce his mentor on a stage. In reality he was talking to himself on a roof, big movements filled the air around him from his exaggerated hands.

"Contacting Boss now", Peter did not even realise the phone ringing. He began walking back and forth on the small roof, attempting to burn through the energy coursing through him.

"Hey kid, I'm kinda busy right now. I'm on a date with Pep, What's up?", Tony questioned.

"Karen? You' voice 'ounds different", Peter slurred.

"No Pete, It's me you dork. Are you alright?", Tony asked getting kinda concerned.

"Me? Who's me? Wait is it me me? As in my 'onscience?", The teen was just confused at this point.

Tony gave Pepper a worried look, "Are you drunk?".

"Are you 'runk", Peter mimicked in a similar tone then let out a slight giggle.

"Friday get Karen to update me on Peter's physical condition please", Tony came to the conclusion he would not get any answers from the teen.

30 seconds passed and Tony started getting angsty from the waiting, "Karen has informed me that Peter seems to be in a perplexed state and is slightly stumbling."