Wisdom Teeth

TW- Surgery, Blood, Tooth Extraction, Medication, Stitches, Needles

Peter debated speaking to Tony about the searing pain radiating from the back of his mouth, he had blown it off for a couple of weeks. What could he say, the teen was incredibly stubborn. He was conflicted between potentially wasting Tony's time and resources, or sticking out the pain until it hopefully went away. After three weeks, he decided he needed something to help. Peter had been taking normal painkillers, due to his incredibly fast metabolism. The meds did not even have the chance to work.

Peter lifted his head away from his web shooter, he was currently fixing. Tony was also fiddling away with an iron man helmet when the teen gazed at him. Peter had to admit, his toothache was incredibly painful right now. Even to the extent that tears were involuntarily threatening to leave his eyes, he made sure to wipe them away before stealing his mentors attention.

He discretely cleared his throat before speaking, attempting to hide the pain. "Uh, Mr Stark?".

Tony lifted his gaze slightly and his eyes landed on the teen, "Whats up kid?".

Peter felt a lump rise in his throat as another pulsating pain spread throughout his mouth, "Do you think I could have one of my strong pain meds, please?".

If Tony noticed the slight waver in Peter's voice, he did not mention it. "What for? Are you hiding an injury again? Cause you know what me and May talked about and we don't want yo-", Peter cut him off before he could go any further.

"No- no Mr Stark, Nothing like that. I-i've just got a headache", Peter lied. The pain started spreading around his jaw the more he spoke and he could not hide the slight whine that escaped after the sudden change in pain.

This got the billionaires full attention immediately, he dropped the helmet and gave the teen a look of pure concern. "A headache? You know I can't give you meds that strong just for a temporary issue. Look at me in the eyes Pete."

The teen could no longer prevent the tears welling up in his eyes, it's not as if Peter is upset as such. The pain was crucial, practically forcing his eyes to well up and for the tears to silently spill onto his cheeks.

Tony stood up and walked around the table, arms stretched out ready to comfort the teen. "Hey, you're alright. Is it a headache or something else?". As much as the kid tried, Tony could always see right through his harmless lies.

Peter let out a shaky breath, "It hurts".

Tony pulled him closer into the hug, "What hurts Kiddo?".

Peter looked up, he was still sat down so his mentor towered over him. The teen rested his chin on Tonys chest, "My mouth and jaw".

"How long has it been hurting?", Tony asked whilst slightly brushing the teens curls.

Peter let out a childlike sniffle before pulling away from Tony and regaining his posture, he did not want to appear weak in front of his mentor. "About three weeks, it's really bad today".

"Alright, you should have told me sooner kiddo..." Tony paused for a second before adding, "Mind if Bruce takes a look?", He knew the teen hated med bay but he had too make sure everything was alright.

Peter made eye contact, he knew it was the only way to get the enhanced pain meds. "Hmmm, Fine." The teen reluctantly agreed and followed Tony to the medical wing.

-

Bruce was typing up a report silently when he heard the two walk in, "Hey guys everything alright?". Bruce was happy to see there were no life threatening injuries or blood profusely spilling out of the teen, it was a pleasant change.