~Twenty-Five~

Loki gave me the ability to shift that night, it wasn't very hard after he'd given me the ability.

He made me practice it a few times before he was satisfied enough to leave me to my own devices.
.
.
.
It was after dark a few days later, I was still practicing. I didn't want to lose or forget the ability to change; however, I didn't take into account the time the clock said.

Pietro walked in. He froze for a moment, processing what he was seeing before he gave a sigh, "Loki?" He asked.

I nodded.

Pietro then proceeded to avert his eyes, "I will go get you some clothes,".

Pietro walked out of the room.

I looked down at myself, more clothes? I already had a bikini thing...
.
.
.
Pietro came back twenty minutes later with Wanda and Natasha.

Natasha looked at me and raised an eyebrow, looking at Pietro as she handed me shorts.

I wasn't entirely sure how to put them on... "I'm still convinced he's seen 'The Little Mermaid," Natasha commented before looking back at me, "Come out of the water to put them on, you'll get them all wet,".

I climbed out of my home; I managed to figure out the shorts and put them on.

"Can you change back easily?" Wanda asked.

I nodded my head. "Loki wants me to change back. I do not want to stay like this," I answered.

Natasha offered me her hand, "Let's go show the rest of the team and try to figure you out somewhere for you and your legs to sleep,".