~Fifteen~

When the tide started to return, so did the others attention.

Natasha sat on the sand and just asked me questions as the others went from pool to pool to see what they could find.

Natasha stayed in her spot as the tide came back in, they only seemed to just notice that I was there and Natasha was in the water.

"When did you get here?" Tony wondered aloud as they all walked over.

The tide was starting to flow over my tail and onto my lower back.

Natasha stood up, "She's been here, you were all to focused on a crab to notice,".

I glanced back over the waves that were returning, if they were fascinated by what lurked in the small pools, what would they do when they saw what lurked beneath the surface?

"Did you see anything interesting last night?" Tony asked.

I shook my head and used one hand to sign, 'S-W-I-M?'.

Pietro nodded his head, "I will swim with you."

A few others nodded their heads, "We just need to get something from the house," Wanda informed as she started in that direction.

Steve followed and so did Clint.

Tony plopped himself onto the sand that the water was starting to lap at, "Find anything cool? Any pirate ships or buried treasure?" He asked jokingly.

Natasha rolled her eyes as Bruce joined us.

I wasn't sure what a pirate was, but I didn't see any ships nor had I dug anything.

"Well that's lame," Tony commented.

Natasha flicked him in back of the head.
.
.
.
It only took a minute or two of awkward silence for the others to come back holding some kind of glasses.

"We're ready now," Clint announced as they got closer.

I stared at the glasses for a moment before starting to push myself backwards into the water.

Steve jogged over and picked me up before wading into deeper water to put me down.

I splashed him before swimming out further, waiting for the others to get in the water.