~Twenty-Six~

Tony had changed the sitting/viewing area of my old home into my bedroom.

I had the whole building to myself. I liked my room, I could watch all my aquatic friends from it.

I was also finally able to go see everyone else rather than wait for them to see me.

I was sitting in my room on the floor, watching the various fish swim around the main coral feature when a noise sounded from the ceiling. "Sir Stark would like you to meet him in his lab Miss Syrena,".

I looked up at the ceiling where the voice had come from, oh what was her name again? Fries? No... Friday!

"Thank you Friday," I acknowledged, remembering the manners Steve had told me were important.

I stood up from my seat on my new bed and headed to the elevator. Friday brought me up to the ground floor so I could make my way to the compound, which was right next door. It was a bit inconvenient when everyone else wanted to have a 'family dinner' or 'game night'.

Tony was sitting in a chair with his feet propped up on a table when I walked in.

"Ah, here she is," he said as he put his feet down to stand up, "I'm putting you on hold while I talk to her," Tony said.

I assumed he was on a phone call. "So, Syrena, do you know what a sea turtle is?"

He asked, clapping his hands together.

I nodded, remembering a few of the turtles I'd seen on our vacation.

"Okay, so I have a marine biologist on the phone, an underwater scientist, who has a sea turtle that was injured and can't be released. Their rescue is full, so they want to know if you would like this turtle in your aquarium," Tony explained.

"What happen?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "That's something we'll find out when it gets here I guess," Tony informed as he looked back at the ceiling, "Fri put him back on... Hey, we'll take it,".