~Ten~

Days were lazy, there was nothing really for me to do other than hang out with Sun and Pietro. Needless to say, I got bored. Very quickly.

I didn't feel the need to learn anything in sign language other than the alphabet.

So I usually spent my time at the surface, waiting for Pietro, or any of the others, to come back.

Pietro took a lot longer than usual to come in though. He sped into the room when he'd finally arrived though, his hair was ruffled from the breeze, "Sorry I am late, Tony had an idea for you. I wanted to speak with you about it first though,".

I could see Tony was running across the yard, a few seconds later, bursting into the room. "I told you I wanted to tell her!" He complained as he stopped, looking out of breath.

Pietro rolled his eyes, "I did not tell her anything. Yet," Pietro was smirking, "Tony wants to put-".

Tony cut him off, "I'm going to install a tank in the Quinjet and upgrade it to take the extra weight so we can take you on vacation to an island I bought,".

I tilted my head. Tony bought an island? You could just do that?

"I bought the island a bit after we got you so you could go swim in the Caribbean or something if you wanted to while we were out there. I already have a house set up for us there and a covey-area made for you." Tony finished, folding his arms with a smirk at me and a glare at Pietro.

I tilted my head at Tony, why would he spend so much on me? He'd already made this building for me, now he'd gotten an island so I could go on vacation with them?

Sun pulled herself onto my tail fin and coiled up on my tail to relax.

The two were now staring at me for a reaction.

'W-H-Y?' I spelled out, looking confused.

"Well, Pietro says you look bored all of the time, and now that I look at it there's nothing really for you to do other than swim with the fishes. So I decided to take you to see some new scenery, swim with new fishes, and all that fun stuff," Tony told me proudly.

I stared at him for a few seconds before signing, 'W-H-E-N D-O W-E L-E-A-V-E?'