~Fourteen~

Everyone headed back inside as it got dark to 'drink the night away' according to Stark.

I watched them all go inside, my front half laying on the sandy beach as my lower half was submerged.

I watched the house for a while, slowly each of the lights in the windows went out.

When the last one went dark, I pushed myself back into the now dark water. One thing I hadn't done in my exploration was find somewhere to sleep.
.
.
.
I'd managed to find a small ledge to sleep under near the shore, so I stayed there until there was light shining through the water. I slipped off of the ledge and started swimming back towards the shore.

I could already hear splashing from everyone playing in the surf. It didn't take me long ot get back to shore, mainly because the water had receded.

I could see Bruce, Tony, Steve, and the twins all looking into tidepools with extreme interest.

I pulled myself onto the sand, gaining Natasha's attention.

She slid off of the chair she'd used to tan yesterday and walked over to me. "We were waiting for you, but then Bruce found a tidal pool and it all went downhill from there," Natasha informed me as she moved to sit with her feet in the water.

"Did you find somewhere to sleep last night?" she asked after staring at the open water for a bit.

I nodded and motioned towards where the cave was, against the side of the island.

She nodded, "Any issues?"

I shook my head and laid my head on my arms.

"Is this better than sitting in your house all day?"

I nodded my head, it was so warm here...

"I think the others would agree with you," Natasha stated.

I couldn't help but think she was right.