Chapter 30 - Disloyal

"I'm busy." Was all he said.

"Cut the crap." I replied and pushed my way through.

"Why are you here?" Jack sighed.

"Really? Why don't you take a wild guess? You can't ignore me forever, you know." I folded my arms.

He shut the door and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Talk."

"Jack I'm sorry for what happened, I just wasn't ready."

"That was my child too Regan, I wanted a kid, a little boy to play soccer with or even a baby girl to tell her how much of a princess she would be." He sighed and looked away.

Awh, he would actually make a good father. "I get it Jack, I really do but why do we have to rush into things. I'm sixteen!" I laughed a little. "I want to finish school and go to college and then have a baby when I'm ready, and mature enough to actually raise one safely."

He sighed after a while. "You're right." He said shaking his head, before placing his head in his hands. "I'm the worst boyfriend." He muffled.

I rubbed his back, soothingly. "Jack... You're not.." I meant it but it didn't sound convincing, I hated seeing him like this.

"I am." He said a little louder, wiping his eyes with his palms. "I was blind enough to not notice you were being harassed by Taylor, which caused a car accident which was my fault... And an abortion, I let you go through an abortion alone, what kind of boyfriend does that make me?" He frowned.

"Jack," I began. "It's okay. It honestly is." I moved his hands out the way and kissed his temple, we hadn't kissed in a while.

"It's not though... Regan I-"

"No Jack, I don't want to hear any more, you're sorry, I get it."

"No Regan it's not that I.. I did something... something really stupid..."

I laughed casually. "It's cool Jack, whatever it is, just tell me." I shrugged lightly, smiling slightly.

"I was mad, really mad when I found out you aborted, and I wasn't thinking straight and I saw your Mom.. And-"

"Oh!" I jumped slightly, as I felt my phone buzz uncontrollably. "Hold on, let me take this, it's Mom." I smiled and put the phone to my ear as Jack's eyes widened.

"Hey Mom."

"Regan, I know." Was all she said.

My face dropped. "Huh? I don't understand.." I said trying to sound innocent.

"Home, now." And with that she hung up. Wait, she knew... Jack had told her.

I gasped, looking up at Jack. "You... You.. told her.." I scowled, whispering.

"Regan I didn't mean for you to find out this way!" He pleaded.

I shook my head, laughing coldly. "I am so stupid!" I clenched my fists.

"I'm sorry okay!" He looked at me, guilt in his eyes.

"I'm leaving." I said, storming into the hall, beginning to weep.

"No Regan wait!"

"Leave me alone!" I said once again, continuing to walk. The tears trickling down my face, how could he be so disloyal?

He grabbed my arm. "Regan ple-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed louder than I ever had before, even louder than the car incident screaming. He loosened his grip and his arm fell down, taken back by my heated moment. I put my hand over my mouth crying, and disappeared out the door.