Chapter 4 - Even More Secrets

A few hours had passed and Mom had called informing us that her and Dad would be home at around 5pm. It was already 1pm and we had most of the junk cleared away so they wouldn't suspect one thing. I decided to freshen up slightly and leave the conversation with Jack where we had left it. I came back downstairs with my hair nicer than what it was before and some light makeup. I entered the room and Jack immediately perked up as soon as he felt my presence.

"Why don't you freshen up a bit?" He smirked from under a magazine he was reading. It was obvious that I had freshened up and looked nicer than before and his 'kind' remarks were the least that I needed.

"Why don't you get a life instead of reading girls magazines?" I smiled coldly, snatching my magazine off him. "Ooh I see you were reading about One Direction." I teased. "Well sorry, but Harry's not into dickheads."

Jack went to open his mouth to say something, but it was clear he didn't have a good enough comeback. "Whore." He eventually said to save him from my insult.

How odd that the Jack Gilinsky could not think of a valid comeback.

"Hey!" He said trying to grab the magazine back. "Maybe I want to read about love." He smirked.

I laughed. "No. You mean you want to read about sex and drugs."

He paused. "Can I tell you something?" He said under his breath.

I sat on the edge of the couch next to him. "Okay?" I said uninterested.

He waited a few moments. "I'm a virgin." He bit his lip awkwardly looking at me.

Who am I kidding I wanted to laugh my head off at how crazy he sounded. How could he be a virgin? Out of all people the Jack Gilinsky was a virgin? It took a moment for it to sink in. "But you're all over the girls." I said seriously.

"I can be yeah, but I've never done that sort of stuff." He twiddled with his hands to stop them from shaking.

I placed my hand on his. "It's okay, I am too." I half smiled. "I mean, its a bit hard to believe with you, but I buy it." I laughed slightly.

Cam suddenly appeared from behind the corner. "No f*cking way!" He gasped. "You're a virgin!?" He started laughing at Jack. The cheeky shit had been listening to our whole conversation.

I quickly took my hand away and Jack stood up.

"Of course not!" Jack nervously laughed, trying to join Cam. "Hah got you!" Jack sneered towards me. "You're such a dumb f*ck!" He pretended to laugh harder but I could see how anxious he looked. I was so mad. He wasn't lying, or trying to trick me. I knew him too well. All because of his stupid ego. I was so pissed off I could have hit him.

Suddenly Nash walked through the door, making me smile.

"Hey babe." He said, putting his arm around me.

Jack and Cam quietened down. "Babe?" Jack asked, confused.

"Yeah, babe." I said looking into Nash's eyes smiling.

"Jack." I said returning to him. "This is Nash, my boyfriend." I smiled smugly.