Chapter 34 - Done With You

I walked into the cafeteria, I had walked the whole way to school independently which hadn't occurred in a while as Jack usually drove me. I didn't even tell him he needn't bother stop by at my house, I wasn't talking to him whatsoever. This was his fault, and I was left clearing up the mess. Aleena and Kayla came up to me. Aleena knew everything I told her, but I'd decided not to tell her about Jack telling Mom, I didn't want to talk about it to anyone, even Aleena.

"How was your weekend?" They both said simultaneously, utterly clueless.

Lets just say, it would be an understatement to say I had the worst weekend ever seen ever completely at all. I decided on. "Average."

"I was worried, I hadn't heard from you at all." Aleena looked at me, unlocking her phone.

"Oh no, everything fine here." I put on a smile, pretending to sound cheery.

"Do you guys like my new babies?" Kayla announced, pointing down at her black killer high heels she had on.

"Damn." Aleena laughed.

"Yeah, they're nice." I zoned out a little, viewing the open cafeteria.

"Where did you get them from?" Aleena asked Kayla casually. Kayla rambled on about how they were on sale and some other stuff I wasn't interested in as a pair of eyes met mine. Jack's eyes. His dark, hypnotic eyes. He looked straight back at me and opened his mouth as if to mouth something to me but I looked away.

"Hey.. uh, guys I have to get something, I'll catch up with you." I smiled slightly and before they could say anything I was gone.

I turned my locker combination and silently opened it, I wanted to go home. Jack appeared out of nowhere, enabling me to jump before looking annoyed.

"Go. Away." I ordered him.

"I'm sorry, I am so so sorry Regan." He began, trying to hold my hand.

"Stop touching me!" I quickly hissed. "I don't like it, stop it."

He sighed. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"You do realise my Dad is barely talking to me, never mind looking at my face, he just blanks me most of the time."

He genuinely looked sorry. "I was mad..."

I laughed slightly. "Yeah, and I was willing to trust you with the biggest secret I had ever kept, look where that one got me."

He rolled his head back, almost as if he was annoyed that I wasn't forgiving him. Bastard. "What do you want me to say Regan?!" He breathed out, clearly frustrated.

"Oh sorry am I irritating you? You don't know half of it so just... stay away!" I quickly blurted out.

"Oh so, you're breaking up with me? Nice." He shook his head, laughing. What a dick. What an absolute dickhead. I was going to put him in his place.

"Yeah, Yeah I am breaking up with you. If we ever even got back together, you never asked me out again after I ended it months ago." The words stung my throat and his facial expression sank as he realised I was being serious. "Sorry." I quickly muttered.

"Wait.. Seriously?" He looked down.

"Yeah.. seriously. I don't need this right now." I shut my locker and pushed passed him. I was so angry but so upset. I wanted to punch him in the face but cry a river. All at the same time, I wanted to die. Kill me now, please. Go on, I dare you, it will be a favour, trust me.