Chapter 27 - The Practice match

(TW- slight lemon-ish..maybe)

Kageyama slowly leaned in, touching his lips with her, moving his hand from her cheek, down to her arm to intertwine her fingers with his.

She widened her eyes at first, but eventually closed her eyes as she placed her free hand on his chest.

'Crap, I don't think I can stop myself anymore...' he thought to himself.

The kiss eventually got rough and intense, pushing her back against the couch as he got on top of her, fighting his tongue with hers for dominance.

He won and took the lead by lightly nibbling her lower lip and pushing his tongue in her mouth, exploring her wet cavern.

He then pulls away as the the string of saliva connected his tongue to her lower lip. He looks at her red flushed cheeks then at her, who was breathless from the kiss.

'I can't stop.' he thought as he panted. 'even more when she looks like this..'

He then went back down to her neck and softly nibbles on her neck while holding her hands and intertwining their fingers. She whimpered when he abused her soft spot, causing him to be surprised and bite the spot lightly.

Just then, there as a knock on the door.

"Tobio-kun!"

Kageyama slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. (For all those who was confused, he was asleep and having that heated dream xd)

"I think mom's here." She looked at him.

"Uh-umm.." he nodded.

Deep inside, he was frustrated at the thought that it was only s dream and silently huffed while he looked away with a frown.

She goes over to answer the door and let her mother in.

"Why's the place so dark?" She asked.

"The power's gone off.." Y/n answered. "Why don't you go take a shower before we can eat together?"

"I will. It's been a long day..." She told and looked at Kageyama.

"Ah, Kageyama-kun. You're here. Why don't you join us for dinner later..?" She asked.

"I just came to drop Y/n home. I need to go back since my mother's waiting too.." he answered.

She nodded and went upstairs after waving at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." She smiled.

She walked him out as she followed him from behind.

"I'll pick you up again tomorrow." He looked at her and she nodded.

"Good ni-"

"For how long was I asleep?" He asked and rubbed his head.

"You asked me for a glass of water but when I returned you were already asleep." She looks at him. "Why?"

He looked away and huffed under his breath but shook his head.

He then turned around and started walking, leaving her hanging as she just looked at him as he walked away.

The next day during the morning practice, the coach gathered everyone to tell them about the second practice match that they'll be having soon, hyping them up.

Y/n and Kageyama were the only one who looked at each other with a stern expression.

"Oi, Kageyama, what's with that look?" Hinata mocked him and pats his back.

Kageyama looked at the coach.

"Oikawa-san is..." He told and looked down.

"Really good in jump serve." He gulped.

"Is it really that big of a concern?" Tanaka scratched his head.

"Well...Seijou is a powerhouse school for a reason, and his jump serve is the main reason.." Y/n answered.

Everyone looks a little dejected but the coach clapped his hands.

"There, that'll be a good practice for us to see how well we have improved. It's only a practice match so don't get your hopes down."

Days passed and everyone practiced hard as the day for the practice match drew nearer.

On the day of the practice match, everyone was packing their bags as they got ready to walk out the gym to get in the bus.

Y/n was walking behind the boys with Kiyoko when she suddenly looked at Y/n.

"Are you sure skipping your part time today is a good idea?"

"Well...." She looked away.

' I promised him I'd attend their next practice match since I couldn't attend the one with Nekoma...' she thought.

"I wanted to attend this one since I couldn't when they played Nekoma." She smiled at her.

Kiyoko smiled back and placed her hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Are you feeling guilty about that?"

She just giggled awkwardly before looking at the boys who were already entering the bus before holding Kiyoko's hand.

"Let us hurry up too!!" She told and jogged towards the bus while pulling Kiyoko with her.

She sat beside Kiyoko in the bis and looked around to see where Kageyama was, and saw that he sat a couple of seats behind them, while he was already looking at her, and Hinata waa beside him, looking out of the window.

She faced forwards and heaved a sigh before taking out her phone.

'Why are you staring at me like that lol?' she texted him.

Kageyama kept his eyes on her while taking his phone out before widening his eyes as he looked at his phone then glanced at her.

'You got your phone back???' he texted.

'Mom got me a new one last night.' she replied.

They texted a little back and forth until they reached Seijou.

Everyone entered the gym to see the Seijou volleyball team practicing already and the boys also started to warm up too.

"Looks like I forgot my bag in the bus." Hinata told Kiyoko and looks down apologetically.

Kageyama looks at him annoyed and slaps the back of his head.

"It's okay, let me go get it real quick."

Y/n told and exited the gym while jogging to where the bus was parked.

Oikawa was on his way to gym and just walked past her, who was going the other way.

"Y/n..?" He looks at her before turning around and staring at her.

He leaned his back against the wall as he crossed his arms and looked down, tapping his foot while he waited for her to get back.